Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Hawkkeye666
22 hours ago, Khaydar said:

@Hawkkeye666 The eastern US plaque is an unused asset, who knows what animal Blue Fang wanted to implement....

Also very close guess, next I'm doing marine animals,  the leatherback turtle is one of them.

Great, can´t wait:)

Are you planning other Marine Mania 2 animals? There are some which are not implemented to ZT 1 yet (False killer whale, Rockhopper penguin, Short-Finned pilot whale, Blue marlin, Black tip reef shark, scalloped hammerhead).

• Like 1

Khaydar
23 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Great, can´t wait:)

Are you planning other Marine Mania 2 animals? There are some which are not implemented to ZT 1 yet (False killer whale, Rockhopper penguin, Short-Finned pilot whale, Blue marlin, Black tip reef shark, scalloped hammerhead).

I have planed doing some of them: pilot whale, leatherback, blacktip shark and false killer whale.

Speaking of it.......

New Release: False Killer Whale

l0IpgDn.png

Now with 100% more shadows

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hawkkeye666
2 hours ago, Khaydar said:

I have planed doing some of them: pilot whale, leatherback, blacktip shark and false killer whale.

Speaking of it.......

New Release: False Killer Whale

l0IpgDn.png

Now with 100% more shadows

Kept it, bred it, love it.

But still love arthropleura more. I want one home.

Maybe... A little higher price? Bottlenose dolphin costs 1000 dollars, and false killer whales are rarer and bigger.

Yes, I´m nitpicking.

Compatibility: They are 100 hundred percent compatible with ingame harbor porpoise (which is actually Dall´s porpoise) and with Taz´s harbor porpoise (this download also change name of ingame harbor porpoise to Dall´s porpoise).

2 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

(which is actually Dall´s porpoise) and with Taz´s harbor porpoise (this download also change name of ingame harbor porpoise to Dall´s porpoise).

I always use the Dall's Porpoise hack and Taz's Harbor Porpoise.  I'll have to try the false killer whale with them myself.

Heather, could you explain the "Dall's Porpoise hack?  I went animal files here and I see no Taz Harbor Porpoise.

Khaydar...

I went tonight and downloaded the new animals.

When I went to download the Arthropleura File, a sign popped up with the following info

"Malicious Download Detected - Download Cancelled"

I had no problems with downloading the rest of your files.

I checked the file three times, each time getting the same message.

I wanted to let you know.

Caddie

3 hours ago, fountain said:

Heather, could you explain the "Dall's Porpoise hack?  I went animal files here and I see no Taz Harbor Porpoise.

This is the hack mentioned:

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=1448.0

This is a collection of hacks that edit specific animals to make them more realistic.  In the above, we were talking about a hack that changes the in-game harbor porpoise to  Dall's porpoise.  Taz was one of the co-creators of the hack and she made an accurate harbor porpoise to replace the newly named Dall's Porpoise. I asked Fern and Jay about the creator of the (then) new Harbor Porpoise here:

• Thanks 1

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666 A wouldn't call that nitpicking, it's rather a very good observation. They will cost more if you redownload them.

@caddienoah I downloaded my arthropleura and had no message. I also ran a few scans with my antivirus (Avast) and had no problems at all. Also people downloaded the file before without reporting error. I believe your problem is a false positive comming from your antivirus. I can send you the file via PM if you want.

Would you please...it would be appreciated!

That file was the first I wanted to look at.

I put the Nature ZT mega hack in &, following instructions, put the ztds into the dupdate folder & lang dll into the main ZT folder.  Nothing worked. A grey box for Taz's harbor porpoise & no animal.  I did not put all the ztds in because I was not going to do the DD animals.  Any ideas? Thanks.