Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Khaydar

New Release: Arizonasaurus

iaqYl4j.png

Scutosaurus has been updated with new young animations and location has been changed from Asia to Siberia for more accuracy.

@Hawkkeye666 The problem with arthropleura is animation not models. I have no idea what animation to use here, at worse I can made a statue out of it.

Khaydar

New release: Estemmenosuchus

CFPPgmQ.png

NEW BONUS release: Inostrancevia

bKQTXu1.png

As for arthropleura, I already have the model, but all the animations i've tried distord the model.

I have a plan: release the arthropleura with only one animation( the walking ahead one). The ingame zoom doesn't let you see the legs anyway, plus there's not alot of animations you would expect from it. (aside from rearing).

A quick look.....

k9P2yuL.png

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hawkkeye666

Bred all your new animals (arizonasaurus, inostrancevia, estemennosuchus), couldn´t find any bugs.

They are all great looking, especially estemennosuchus - quality of details in its model is awesome:) And nice touch that its babies don´t have horns.

And thanks for arthropleura, you´re right, that species doesn´t need many animations:) Looking forward

For players: Estemennosuchus, Inostrancevia and Scutosaurus could be kept in the same exhibit with 100/99 suitability (first two need  a little more vegetation).

But be prepared for MUCH poo, and more scientists to take care of them. For exhibit with 4 estemennosuchi, 4 scutosaurs and 3 inostrancevias, you need at least 2 or 3 scientists - even if you enclose one third or fourth of exhibit in water or/and rocks, so animals would poop only in that small area.

• Thanks 1

HENDRIX

You could maybe use snake anims? With my latest bfb scripts from github, they finally import correctly :)

• Love 1

Khaydar

@HENDRIX It works! Thanks Hendrix.

GATIKO5.gif

Note : The gif is slower than in APE.

Professor Paul

I wonder if you could use this tehnique on animals from the Jurassic Park games?

Khaydar

New Release: Arthropleura

T1dqZFw.png

As requested by Hawkkeye666

The arthropleura is under the dinosaur filter, but requires a zookeeper.

@Professor Paul If it's possible to import on blender, then this technique should work.

Hawkkeye666
3 hours ago, Khaydar said:

New Release: Arthropleura

T1dqZFw.png

As requested by Hawkkeye666

The arthropleura is under the dinosaur filter, but requires a zookeeper.

@Professor Paul If it's possible to import on blender, then this technique should work.

They are awesome, thank you! And cute, especially when they roll into a ball. In a strange way, though.

Kept, bred them, no bugs find. Finally another cambrian invertebrate for zoo tycoon (I´ve changed some good looking dragonfly model to meganeura).

And the first animal, which has eastern USA as a range... I do not even know, that this could be done in zt:)

(Maybe... Alligator will be coming? Snapping turtle?)

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666 The eastern US plaque is an unused asset, who knows what animal Blue Fang wanted to implement....

Also very close guess, next I'm doing marine animals,  the leatherback turtle is one of them.

• Love 1