Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Khaydar

New animal released: The Postosuchus 

7mXlnAW.png

Shares the same habitat with Placerias.

Should be compatible with Placerias, because I don't know how to make a download animal become " prey".

@fountainThey all have the same attractiviness as a mako shark (80), exept for the wobbegong. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hawkkeye666

Another great looking animal! Kept it, bred it, no bugs found.

carlos franco

Very good jobs, excellent, it would be good to see more living species than dinosaurs.

caddienoah

I am so happy that there are people like you, that take the time, to create all the new animals, buildings, and scenery!!! ☺😁😉 You all keep the game alive and growing. Long live all the designers and ZT!!! 😇😇😇

• Like 1

Khaydar

New Release: Desmatosuchus

eJ6Xehb.png

Next animals include: Scutosaurus, Estemmenosuchus, some random rauisuchian, arizonasaurus and maybe a gorgonopsian.

Should have been a pack when I think about it....  But I guess you guys prefer, if I release a creature directly after finishing it.

Hawkkeye666
23 hours ago, Khaydar said:

New Release: Desmatosuchus

eJ6Xehb.png

Next animals include: Scutosaurus, Estemmenosuchus, some random rauisuchian, arizonasaurus and maybe a gorgonopsian.

Should have been a pack when I think about it....  But I guess you guys prefer, if I release a creature directly after finishing it.

Great animal, can´t find any bugs.

Can´t wait for others.

Gorgonopsian would be great:)

And, if you had time... Maybe Arthropleura?

Khaydar

New Release: Scutosaurus

41JfJcn.png

@Hawkkeye666 I'm not sure if arthropleura is possible, I usually use ZT2 animations and there's no animation that would suit arthropleura.

ZooGrammy

You certainly keep busy.  You are doing a great job.   

• Like 1

carlos franco

Very good jobs, excellent, it would be good to see more living species than dinosaurs.

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
18 hours ago, Khaydar said:

New Release: Scutosaurus

41JfJcn.png

@Hawkkeye666 I'm not sure if arthropleura is possible, I usually use ZT2 animations and there's no animation that would suit arthropleura.

Kept, bred, no bugs found. Out of all your animals, there was just one bug with sharks and shelters... Impressive.

Still trying to breed desmatosuchus, though one:)

Maybe... I think that young scutosaurs are the same size as adults. But that´s maybe wanted. Still terrific animal.

About arthropleura, I´ve found quite a lot of them for ZT2, https://www.google.com/search?q=arthropleura+zoo+tycoon+2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1pea18pLcAhVQalAKHU6sA0sQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=654

Maybe some of them were useful, if you would decise to do that animal.

Edit: bred desmatosuchus, no bugs found