Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Khaydar

Meanwhile the hyena and monitor are waiting to join the tek database, I've created a google drive with both downloads, on my signature.

P.S: Report bugs if you find one (supposed to have none, but you never know)

I am computer illiterate, unable to use rar files. :-(

Hawkkeye666
12 minutes ago, HeatherL said:

I am computer illiterate, unable to use rar files. :-(

Just download this, install it and open .rar files in it:

I've downloaded rar before, it makes no sense to me.  There are programs that are supposed to convert rar to zip, but they don't seem to work for me. 

Hawkkeye666

Open file in rar (just double click if you have winrar installed).

Double left click on folder in Winrar (example: folder named Striped hyena by Khaydar) will open folder.

Grab the .ztd file from rar and take it to zoo tycoon´s updates folder.

Play the game.

Enjoy the animals.

PS: if you can use .zip, it´s completelly the same with .rar. Winrar can open and work with both formats, and winzip is very similar to winrar.

To Khaydar: Animals are terrific, and I´ve encountered no bugs. Even monitors look quite different from Borsato´s marine iguanas, while placed next to each other, which is great, because both are similarly sized (in game) lizards with the same colour.

Can´t wait to play your shark pack:)

Maybe more offspring for Monitor? It´s quite hard to find details about their reproduction, but it seems that they ´...lay 1-3 clutches year with 6-14 eggs in each clutch.´ Source: http://www.reptipro.com/care-sheets/lizards/63-rough-neck-monitor-varanus-rudicollis-care-sheet.html

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666The monitor likes up to 3 animals in it's exhibit, if they make a lot of babies you will need to constantly sell them. While good for money, it can be annoying to sell. One of the reasons a avoid warthogs on my zoos.

@HeatherLI can try to host files on ZTD format, on second though zip seems better.

Done, files are zip now.

• Thanks 2

Khaydar

The Pack is finished and released!

SqP4sUi.jpg

I couldn't import the zebra shark to Blender using Hendrix's script, so I remplaced it with a lemon shark.

Hawkkeye666

They are looking terrific, but there´s few bugs:

goblin and whitetip shark are always unhappy, because ´there are too many shelters in their exhibit.´ Even if there´s just one shelter (for 4 animals), and you have 5 or more sharks.

Blue and thresher sharks are doing the same thing, but shelters are not necessary in their exhibit for 100 suitability.

Yet blue sharks are always unhappy - even with 100 suitability.

When you want to buy Sandbar tiger shark, and put mouse over it, there´s just written ´long help about the sbts´

Ok, that´s all I think. Beautiful animals, and after solving that shelter problem, they will be one of the very best ever made for this game.

Why do sharks need a shelter?  I've always thought that was weird.

• Like 1

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666 Weird because goblin and white tip doesn't need shelther, I tried them with no other download and didn't had the issue.

Also I wanted to show these species are hard to keep in aquarium just like in real life, so I augmented the captivity dislike.(  too much )

8 minutes ago, HeatherL said:

Why do sharks need a shelter?  I've always thought that was weird.

Some species like the sandbar tiger and Wobbegong are nocturnal and enjoy resting inside caves or crevasses