VNDragon's ZT1 Projects

VNDragonV2

Update 1: Borsato's Vicuna is now compatible with the Llama. The file is now pending approval. I completed the Mountain Zoo scenario just fine with it so I don't think there is any room for bugs.

Zoo025.jpg.1cf4205ef356d4bdc25be7a0c468418c.jpgZoo026.jpg.962f45cd2b6a090d2a57b760b1af83aa.jpg

Update 2: The DD Combined Hack (which is still pending approval since I first uploaded) is updated with the new purchase icons for the steppe mammals and some nerfs for the small to mid-sized theropods (Herrerasaurus cannot take down things like Lambeosaurus anymore).

YoungerPrinceLothric

very nice screenshots 

Another minor update: I just found out that some terrain and preferred foliage icons in the purchase menu from NoGrassPlease don't match the actual preference. Fixed all of them.

Two examples:

1. Caudipteryx' main terrain was Boreal Forest, one of the 3 unused terrains in ZT.

bug2.jpg.fcf18183df8ad7864b11a8856ec381ab.jpg

2. Stegosaurus' favorite foliage was still Lepidodendron. It actually dislikes it now (P.Rex even stated that in his forum posts):

bug1.jpg.ed4bbe9f0195e115eb804cf80e8cd4ba.jpg

YoungerPrinceLothric

caudipteryx is one of my top favorite blue fang dinosaurs, I'm excited to play with them again 

• 1 month later...
Khaydar

I like your little tweaks, it makes mods more harmonious, by the way you are free to modify or use my mods for your projects, as they are public domain.

• Like 2

Thank you for your kind words, Khaydar. I haven't tweaked with your animals much besides making a NoEggs hack for the Permian animals. Maybe I should share that one too. :P

• Like 1

Electric Dreams

Great work so far! Really enjoying the projects.

• Like 1