Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

I vaguely recall that, for converting .nif to .bfb, you need a modified .nif script from @HENDRIX. He was the one who birthed the whole porting 3D models to Zoo Tycoon thing after all.

Hawkkeye666
2 hours ago, VNDragonV2 said:

I vaguely recall that, for converting .nif to .bfb, you need a modified .nif script from @HENDRIX. He was the one who birthed the whole porting 3D models to Zoo Tycoon thing after all.

Yes, I know, I have it. I just can´t get conversion right, I always end with distorted skeleton (that part of model which is moving when I play animations). It looks like there are no ´ends´ to it, it just spread all about Blender screen. I hope I am able to explain to at least partially understandable, I know very little about 3D modeling in general. 

That's unfortunate. Hopefully someone with more experience in this would come in and take a look soon.

Hawkkeye666

7th part of my animals. This one should have contained only South American animals, but I like Lukamas´ Lion-Tailed Macaque so much, that I want to share it as soon as possible.

1525782261_hawkkeyesanimalspart7.jpg.1677db89445a834d1aa1898a6dadd297.jpg

Animals: Lion-Tailed Macaque, Lowland Paca, Mountain Paca, Southern Pudu, Long-Tailed Chinchilla.

Compatibility guide:

Lowland Paca: Borsato´s Baird´s Tapir

Mountain Paca, Southern Pudu, Long-Tailed Chinchilla.

Yes, I know, those three Andean animals live in different parts of the mountain chain, and they are not sympatric in wild. I just wanted high-altitude Andean forest environment. And I think Mountain Tapir would be great addition to this type of exhibit. Maybe, sometime in future. Pacas are of course tankable.

Enjoy!

EDIT: 07.05 - new version is uploaded here. Mountain Paca has nicer plaque now, credits to mjmannella.

*** file removed 20210617

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hawkkeye666

Pleistocene pack is coming. Giant Camels are Wolverale12´s.

northamericanpleistocene.jpg.98b61ea16149aea24cc2fdaeaf9b3ad0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Hawkkeye666

First part of Pleistocene pack. Second will come this weekend, or shortly after it.

Maybe you notice that I use wikipedia pics in my animals, to not steal someone´s art or photo. Sometimes, they are black and white pics or photos of skeletons, especially in lesser known animals. I was thinking, that if you play ZT2 and want some little fun challenge, you may download these animals and make some nice pic ingame, and I will use it (of course, with credits to you for pic). I was even thinking of making it as some little contest, but I do not think there will be enough people for it.

If you are interested, models used in this pack are:

Demon Hunter´s Giant Armadillos: https://zt2downloadlibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Giant_Armadillos_(Demon_Hunter)

Demon Hunter´s Giant Rodents: https://zt2downloadlibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Giant_Rodents_Pack_(Demon_Hunter)

Lazardi´s Ground Sloths Minipack: https://zt2downloadlibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Ground_Sloths_Minipack_(Lazardi)

Animals:

84925933_pleistocenepackpart1.jpg.4765efdbe7f3823a4faf4ce5dd156ea0.jpg

Panochthus, Peltephilus, Pampatherium, Holmesina, Jefferson´s Ground Sloth, Josephoartigasia.

Compatibility guide:

Panochthus, Pampatherium - ingame Giant Ground Sloth

Holmesina, Jefferson´s Ground Sloth - Wolverale12´s Titanotylopus

Enjoy!

EDIT 13.05.2021: NEW VERSION OF THIS PACK, WITH ADDED ANIMALS AND SOME COMPATIBILITY TWEAKS, IS ON PAGE 16 OF THIS TOPIC!!!

• Love 1

mjmannella

I'd be more than happy to take some pics of ZT2 mods for you to use! Though my main fear if that they won't end up fitting the required dimensions without severe scaling and cropping.

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
5 hours ago, mjmannella said:

I'd be more than happy to take some pics of ZT2 mods for you to use! Though my main fear if that they won't end up fitting the required dimensions without severe scaling and cropping.

Thank you, that would be great! Do not be afraid, I´ll make them fit.

It could be done without much croping.

Out of this pack, practically every animal could use ZT2 pic.

Next part is better, just scelidotherium and nuralagus have ugly looking pics. Protypotherium can use ZT2 pic too, its picture is good looking, but black and white.

But if you want to make pics of everything, other animals from part 2 are: Glyptodon, Macroeuphractes and Neosclerocalyptus.

• Like 1

DinoThePower

The one I issue I have with this pack is that for some reason, the Jefferson´s Ground Sloth and Josephoartigasia are under the "Zoo Tycoon" filter instead of being placed in "Dinosaur Digs" like with the other four animals of this pack. Not a big deal, but it makes it slightly more confusing then I'd prefer. 

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
46 minutes ago, DinoThePower said:

The one I issue I have with this pack is that for some reason, the Jefferson´s Ground Sloth and Josephoartigasia are under the "Zoo Tycoon" filter instead of being placed in "Dinosaur Digs" like with the other four animals of this pack. Not a big deal, but it makes it slightly more confusing then I'd prefer. 

Thank you!

I also found error that prevents holmesina to be opened in APE. I correct it and I will release new version of this pack, also with mjmannella´s pictures, probably this weekend.

• Thanks 1