Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

6 minutes ago, Luz21 said:

When am I getting hell’s aquarium pack

Sorry Hawkkeye I seem to have started something.

I have the big pack now and once cricket has it as well she will probably delete it. I am going to have so much fun sorting that one for release. Any more equine coming as I can add the mustang to the equine pack.

I will be releasing a heap of his files for the Tek birthday at the end of the month. What gets released are the files that have no warnings or errors so they work properly in the game. Currently there were a lot of fixes to be done on the earlier files.

I am sorting his files into some semblance of order and in pack sizes this forum can handle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cricket
1 hour ago, Fern said:

I have the big pack now and once cricket has it as well she will probably delete it.

I have the pack now and it has been removed.

hwchimun.uca date: Fri Jun 04 00:37:44 2021
*** Warning: Terrain sum does not equal 100.

Animal Type: hwchimun

[u][b]Reeves's Muntjac[/b][/u]

If you want to tell me what you want done, either Jay or I can fix it.

Hawkkeye666
31 minutes ago, Fern said:

hwchimun.uca date: Fri Jun 04 00:37:44 2021
*** Warning: Terrain sum does not equal 100.

Animal Type: hwchimun

[u][b]Reeves's Muntjac[/b][/u]

If you want to tell me what you want done, either Jay or I can fix it.

Just set grassland to 40. This is how silver pheasant (compatible with this muntjac) is set now (it had the same problem).

Errors from previous animals are corrected, I just need to upload them.

From Jay: The Sounds section is not correct for the Indian Hog Deer. It has lines that contain multiple "=".

Hawkkeye666
On 6/18/2021 at 5:15 AM, Fern said:

From Jay: The Sounds section is not correct for the Indian Hog Deer. It has lines that contain multiple "=".

Corrected version.

*** files removed 20210625

Hawkkeye666
7 hours ago, Luz21 said:

After the tek birthday is over I would request a pack for your finished elasmosaurus metriorhynchus grippia chaohusaurus and cymbospondylus as a teaser for the new upcoming pack idea

coming soon to a paleo themed zoo and aquarium near you

its called prehistoric aquarium pack

part 1 the Mesozoic 

New tankable animals including the mosasaurus dolichorhynchops leedsichthys mixosaurus arganodus shonisaurus scapanorhynchus trinacromerum kaiwhekea globidens clidastes mawsonia brachauchenius hainosaurus dapedium caypullisaurus

Enchodus bananogmius thalattoarchon hybodus mauisaurus squalicorax shastasaurus platecarpus rhomaleosaurus styxosaurus prognathodon protosphyraena gillicus xiphactinus temnodontosaurus onchopristis trinacromerum and leptocleidus

New bonus animals for hybrid tanks nothosaurus henodus hesperornis ichthyornis koskinonodon metoposaurus mastodonsaurus beelzebufo baptornis kaprosuchus laganosuchus rhamphorhynchus nyctosaurus and tanystropheus 

I like zt2 pics the most

also for your predator pack is the sixgill shark arnoux’s beaked whale and frilled shark made yet

Of course not. I haven´t even started.

Honey, if you want to make that animals - here is the forum you should read:

You can find Blender and Gimp on the internet, they are free.

And if you had some problems making them, I would advice you (ok not much, I wouldn´t have a time for that, but sometimes I could throw a piece of useful information your way).

Good luck!

• Like 1