Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

On 10/27/2022 at 11:02 PM, MarkBL20 said:

I'm very interesed on what marine mammals you going to add :post-8-0-64904000-1481668577:

Lets say, there isn´t much more to add.

And a first part of my marine mammals, sea lions and fur seals.

Animals:

sealions.jpg.563395d331e8a754fc937835f4e8fc9d.jpg

Japanese Sea Lion, Northern Fur Seal

Steller´s Sea Lion, Brown Fur Seal, South American Fur Seal, Patagonian Sea Lion, Subantarctic Fur Seal, Australian Sea Lion

Compability:

Steller´s Sea Lion, Japanese Sea Lion, Northern Fur Seal

South American Fur Seal - my Marine Otter

Subantarctic Fur Seal - my Chinstrap Penguin, Macaroni Penguin, Wandering Albatross

Enjoy!

*** files removed 2023.03.15

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 10/31/2022 at 2:26 AM, Hawkkeye666 said:

Lets say, there isn´t much more to add.

And a first part of my marine mammals, sea lions and fur seals.

Animals:

sealions.jpg.563395d331e8a754fc937835f4e8fc9d.jpg

Japanese Sea Lion, Northern Fur Seal

Steller´s Sea Lion, Brown Fur Seal, South American Fur Seal, Patagonian Sea Lion, Subantarctic Fur Seal, Australian Sea Lion

Compability:

Steller´s Sea Lion, Japanese Sea Lion, Northern Fur Seal

South American Fur Seal - my Marine Otter

Subantarctic Fur Seal - my Chinstrap Penguin, Macaroni Penguin, Wandering Albatross

Enjoy!

Really?

After see this im not so sure

These are really waited animals because we don't have much variety of eared seals

Just to add that exists an New Zealand Sea Lion, New Zealand Fur Seal, and here in Tek a Antarctic Fur Seal

But you are free to add many as you wish 👍🏻

Zarawatto

First jp otter, now jp sea lion... There's only jp wolf left for you to complete the triad of recently extinct japanese mammals 🐺🐺

3 hours ago, MarkBL20 said:

Really?

After see this im not so sure

These are really waited animals because we don't have much variety of eared seals

I mean after I release my marine mammals. Seals and cetaceans are to be released (and cetaceans are quite big pack).

3 hours ago, MarkBL20 said:

Just to add that exists an New Zealand Sea Lion, New Zealand Fur Seal, and here in Tek a Antarctic Fur Seal

But you are free to add many as you wish 👍🏻

I didn´t know that antarctic fur seal was made for ZT2. It would have been included in pack I had known that. So maybe I will add it later. But if someone else wants to make it... Feel free, I have a lot of animals to complete.

1 hour ago, Zarawatto said:

First jp otter, now jp sea lion... There's only jp wolf left for you to complete the triad of recently extinct japanese mammals 🐺🐺

What isn´t can easily be. I´ve been thinking about wolf subspecies pack for a some time, but before that, I have a lot of animals to finish. Again, I am at a point when I´ve ceased to make new animals (generally...), because there are too many to release/test/finish.

On 10/31/2022 at 12:35 PM, Hawkkeye666 said:

I mean after I release my marine mammals. Seals and cetaceans are to be released (and cetaceans are quite big pack).

I didn´t know that antarctic fur seal was made for ZT2. It would have been included in pack I had known that. So maybe I will add it later. But if someone else wants to make it... Feel free, I have a lot of animals to complete.

What isn´t can easily be. I´ve been thinking about wolf subspecies pack for a some time, but before that, I have a lot of animals to finish. Again, I am at a point when I´ve ceased to make new animals (generally...), because there are too many to release/test/finish.

Advantages of being in this community for 6 years and exploring a large amount of sites 👍🏻😉 (The ZT2 Download Library doesn't have absolutely all of the animals made for ZT2, sometimes is necessary search for you own)

And looking forward for the rest of marine mammals 👏🏻

Edit: I forgot to say that i also founded a Guadalupe Fur Seal 👍🏻

On 10/31/2022 at 7:51 PM, MarkBL20 said:

Advantages of being in this community for 6 years and exploring a large amount of sites 👍🏻😉 (The ZT2 Download Library doesn't have absolutely all of the animals made for ZT2, sometimes is necessary search for you own)

And looking forward for the rest of marine mammals 👏🏻

Edit: I forgot to say that i also founded a Guadalupe Fur Seal 👍🏻

So send me a link for seal!

Can you send me links to some more obscure sites with ZT2 downloads that are not on ZT2 download library?

4 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

So send me a link for seal!

Can you send me links to some more obscure sites with ZT2 downloads that are not on ZT2 download library?

https://sites.google.com/site/superdesignersunited/wild-new-world-expansion-pack

Here is a old site where i found some animals that i cannot find anywhere

Examples: White-lipped Peccary, Mountain Beaver, Pygmy Spotted Skunk, Caribbean Monk Seal, and the previously mencioned Guadalupe Fur Seal 

https://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/file/2308-antarctic-fur-seal-by-marine-maniac/

Here's the link of the Antarctic Fur Seal here in Tek

https://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/file/2309-pygmy-killer-whale-zt2-by-marinemaniac/

And last, another animal i found only here in Tek, Pygmy Killer Whale

• Like 1

https://forumsclub.com/forums/39452-polar-expedition/?tab=comments

Oh, and here's a pack with some Seals and Cetaceans

(I suggest only download for the seals the Ross Seal and for the cetaceans both Beaked Whales, Fin Whale and Sei Whale)

(That's because the other animals have better versions and the mencioned above only can be founded here)

So yes, in Forumsclub there's a lot of lost animals that can't be founded in ZT2 Download Library

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkBL20 said:

https://forumsclub.com/forums/39452-polar-expedition/?tab=comments

Oh, and here's a pack with some Seals and Cetaceans

(I suggest only download for the seals the Ross Seal and for the cetaceans both Beaked Whales, Fin Whale and Sei Whale)

(That's because the other animals have better versions and the mencioned above only can be founded here)

So yes, in Forumsclub there's a lot of lost animals that can't be founded in ZT2 Download Library

Thanks, I didn´t know about that pack. Many animals don´t look that good as to be used for conversion (such as seals using sea lion models.. But I can reuse texture for some seal models, perhaps), but some can look good in ZT, I am sure.

2 hours ago, MarkBL20 said:

https://sites.google.com/site/superdesignersunited/wild-new-world-expansion-pack

Here is a old site where i found some animals that i cannot find anywhere

Examples: White-lipped Peccary, Mountain Beaver, Pygmy Spotted Skunk, Caribbean Monk Seal, and the previously mencioned Guadalupe Fur Seal 

https://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/file/2308-antarctic-fur-seal-by-marine-maniac/

Here's the link of the Antarctic Fur Seal here in Tek

https://zootekphoenix.com/forums/files/file/2309-pygmy-killer-whale-zt2-by-marinemaniac/

And last, another animal i found only here in Tek, Pygmy Killer Whale

I knew about that site, white lipped peccary is coming in the next ungulate pack (yes... There´s gonna be another one. Don´t judge me). Pygmy killer whale is made and it´ll be in my upcoming cetaceans pack.

But I completelly missed that fur seal.

And question for everyone - because I started making new ungulates pack, one of the new animals is going to be my first hybrid animal - mule. What kind of compatibility would you like for it?