Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

YoungerPrinceLothric

I totally get what you mean, there are some vanilla ZT animals I avoided using even when I was attracted to how high-quality their models were because their exhibit requirements were the most basic of basics. 😐

Zarawatto
17 hours ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

In terms of exhibit requirements, it's literally just a small puddle of water and a ton of grass with the occasional rock or bush. Not really that interesting appearance-wise(but definitely cheap to make even if the bison itself ain't cheap to buy).

I think exactly the same for vanilla T. Rex! That's why I'd rather the modifications made with realism combined hack 🦖🦖

The Elementalist

Personally, I think differently about the bison. Sure, it's not the most interesting or complicated of exhibits, but given that many scenarios take place on grassy maps, it's a pretty good starter animal (and it's even cheaper if you use Developer Mode and the right hacks). Besides that, I actually have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Plus you can decorate the exhibit using user made foliage and rocks that do not go to suitability. RDings and genki's grasses come to mind. There are lots of foliage and rocks to chose from.

• Like 2

Just a few parrots for your aviaries.

Animals:

parrots.jpg.1c5a3bba509765cb25bd293cdee6f159.jpg

Brown-Necked Parrot, Lord Derby´s Parakeet, Plum-Headed Parrot, Yellow-Fronted Parrot

Cuban Amazon, Red-Crowned Amazon, Vinaceous Amazon, Red-Fan Parrot, Thick-Billed Parakeet

Compatibility:

Brown-Necked Parrot - my Egyptian Fruit Bat, Red-Flanked Duiker, Giant Pangolin, Leopard Tortoise, Helmeted Guineafowl

Lord Derby´s Parakeet - my Mishmi Takin, Red Goral, Tufted Deer, Black Snub-Nosed Monkey, Lady Amherst´s Pheasant

Plum-Headed Parrot - my Common Pheasant, Red Junglefowl

Yellow-Fronted Parrot - my Mountain Nyala, Mountain Reedbuck, Blue-Winged Goose

Red-Crowned Amazon - Khaydar´s Baird´s Tapir, my Lowland Paca, Central American Red Brocket

Thick-Billed Parakeet - my Black-Throated Magpie-Jay

Enjoy!

*** files removed 2023.03.15

• Love 1

I reworked my old turtles with new animations, and added ´few´ new ones.

Here it is.

Animals:

trt.jpg.32c6728f4497c54a26f9dfb8509d8fa6.jpg

Herrman´s Tortoise, Indian Star Tortoise, Leopard Tortoise, Pancake Tortoise, Red-Footed Tortoise, Russian Tortoise

Alabama Red-Bellied Cooter, Alligator Snapping Turtle, Chinese Big-Headed Turtle, Black Softshell Turtle, Blanding´s Turtle, Eastern Long-Necked Turtle

Florida Softshell Turtle, Chinese Softshell Turtle, Indian Peacock Softshell Turtle, Mezo American Slider, Murray River Turtle, Northern River Terrapin

Painted Turtle, Southern River Terrapin, Wattle-Necked Softshell Turtle, Wood Turtle, Yangtze Giant Softshell Turtle

in tank: Mata Mata

Compatibility:

Herrman´s Tortoise - my Ocellated Lizard, Miniature Mediterranean Donkey, Asino Asinara, Granada Hare

Indian Star Tortoise - borsato´s Chital, my Zebu, Four Horned Antelope, Indian Muntjac, Rhesus Macaque

Pancake Tortoise - my Rock Hyrax, Yellow-Spotted Rock Hyrax, Smith´s Red Rock Hare, Klipspringer

Red-Footed Tortoise - Borsato´s Green Iguana, my Common Basilisk, Argentine Black and White Tegu

Russian Tortoise - my Leopard Gecko

Alabama Red-Bellied Cooter, Alligator Snapping Turtle, Florida Softshell Turtle - Borsato´s American Alligator

Chinese Big-Headed Turtle - Borsato´s Chinese Alligator

Chinese Softshell Turtle, Wattle-Necked Softshell Turtle - my Chinese Crocodile Lizard, Chinese Water Dragon

Blanding´s Turtle, Wood Turtle, Painted Turtle

Eastern Long-Necked Turtle - Borsato´s Platypus

Mezo American Slider - my Plumed Basilisk, Cuvier´s Dwarf Caiman, Northern Caiman lizard

Murray River Turtle - my Australian Water Dragon

Northern River Terrapin - Borsato´s Gharial, my Indian Peacock Softshell Turtle

Southern River Terrapin - my Silvery Lutung, Proboscis Monkey, and other animals compatible with it

Mata Mata - Khaydar´s Arapaima, Electric Eel, and my fish compatible with it.

Enjoy!

*** files removed 2023.03.15

• Like 3

LapisLazuli77

It makes me happy when animals' exhibit requirements require gravel, the fact that it was intended to be a guest-only terrain like concrete and asphalt despite having terrain blending felt pretty questionable.

• Like 2

LapisLazuli77

Khaydar also has a Deinotherium and Borsato made a Megacerops. Not an actual elephant and not an actual rhino, but, y'know, close enough.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Luz21 said:

Liking those turtles my other favorite animal I wonder if you have in your plans some Cenozoic megafauna packs your ground sloths and armadillos are my favorite I know your planning elephants rhinoceroses also a kangaroo and a beaver

the only elephants and rhinoceroses i’m aware of Khaydar’s Stegodon and Moeritherium also Borsato’s Elasmotherium

Ice Age Megafauna Pack Eocene

Barytherium

Inkayacu

Notharctus

Pakicetus

Presbyornis

Ice age Megafauna Pack Oligocene

Aceratherium

Ergilornis

Palaeomastodon

Pelagornis

Phiomia

Pyrotherium

Kairuku

Ice Age Megafauna Pack Miocene

Platybelodon

Aepycamelus

Amebelodon

Amphicyon

Gomphotherium

Astrapotherium

Brontornis

Giraffokeryx

Gryposuchus

Granastrapotherium

Machairodus

Miotapirus

Prolibytherium

Stegotetrabelodon

Trigodon

Ice Age Megafauna Pack Pliocene

Anancus

Pelorovis

Zygolophodon

Colossochelys

Chilotherium

Primelephas

Llallawavis

Highland Mastodon (Cuvieronius Hyodon)

Other Cenozoic Megafauna

Procoptodon

Arctotherium

Genyornis

Prodeinotherium

Pakicetus

Giant Ostrich (Pachystruthio dmanisensis)

Giant Beaver (Castoroides Ohioensis)

Pleistocene Capybara (Neochoerus Aesopi)

Asian Straight Tusked Elephant

Pygmy Mammoth

Wood ox (Bootherium Bombifrons)

California Tapir

Toxodon

Titanis

Columbian Mammoth

Hexaprotodon

Dinocrocuta

Channel Islands Mammoth

European Jaguar

South African Mammoth

Nope, nothing like that is planned for close future. But I want to eventually remake all good-looking animals of ZT2 for ZT, but I am not sure if I´ll be able to do it.  For next weeks, I´ll release probably: civets and mongooses part 2 (very large pack), Arctic marshland birds, Asian Cretaceous dinosaurs, seals, cetaceans, some before dinosaurs reptiles, maybe some odd (probably bird) pack inbetween.

And some old reworked animals.

I want to release one pack a week (or one pack and some reworked stuff with bonuses), so people are not overwhelmed by animals, even though some of these packs just need some testing/minor rework.

If you or anyone else wants to know if I some animal is to be released, or have some ideas about compatibility (they are always appreciated), go ahead and ask.