Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

LapisLazuli77

I'm not entirely familiar with other people's mods, but if someone has a domestic pig or a sheep or any kind of similar farm animal a mule could probably be compatible with that. Or even American bison, but its exhibits are just lame.

1 hour ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

I knew about that site, white lipped peccary is coming in the next ungulate pack (yes... There´s gonna be another one. Don´t judge me). Pygmy killer whale is made and it´ll be in my upcoming cetaceans pack.

But I completelly missed that fur seal.

Don't worry, anything is welcome 👍🏻

2 hours ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

I'm not entirely familiar with other people's mods, but if someone has a domestic pig or a sheep or any kind of similar farm animal a mule could probably be compatible with that. Or even American bison, but its exhibits are just lame.

Yep, I´ve thought about it, but there are many domestic animals made by me or other designers (I made 5 domestic pigs /tamworth, british saddleback, great white, gotinngham mini, vietnamese potbelly/, much more horses, sheep, etc.), so  I cannot decide which concretelly.

Bison I don´t think will be a good idea, because there are already Appaloosa and American standard donkey compatible with it, + American curly horse is coming. That I think is enough equids compatible with it.

YoungerPrinceLothric
6 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

American curly horse is coming

Yaaaaaay! ❤

YoungerPrinceLothric

Hope you are doing well, Hawkkeye. I am excited to use the rest of these animals and make exhibits for them. I wanted to report that your .ztd file displayed these errors when extracted with 7zip (I like to extract ztd mods and make my own compilations). I am not sure what they could mean as I am not a modder myself.

png.png

30 minutes ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Hope you are doing well, Hawkkeye. I am excited to use the rest of these animals and make exhibits for them. I wanted to report that your .ztd file displayed these errors when extracted with 7zip (I like to extract ztd mods and make my own compilations). I am not sure what they could mean as I am not a modder myself.

png.png

I suggest that you pay attention on the size of the file

If the size of the downloaded file doesn't match with the link file, is very probably that the file has downloaded wrong

Edit: I use Winrar and usually that was the main cause of the extraction error

YoungerPrinceLothric
11 minutes ago, MarkBL20 said:

is very probably that the file has downloaded wrong

I will try re-downloading to see what happens. My internet was very bad the day I first downloaded it.
EDIT: It worked! Thank you very much for the suggestion!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I will try re-downloading to see what happens. My internet was very bad the day I first downloaded it.
EDIT: It worked! Thank you very much for the suggestion!

You're welcome 👍🏻😉

• Thanks 1

The Elementalist
On 11/2/2022 at 9:09 AM, LapisLazuli77 said:

Why do you say that (that the bison's exhibits are lame)?

LapisLazuli77

In terms of exhibit requirements, it's literally just a small puddle of water and a ton of grass with the occasional rock or bush. Not really that interesting appearance-wise(but definitely cheap to make even if the bison itself ain't cheap to buy).