Anteosaurus (the biggest one)

I love Big Chungus 😊

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 8:33 AM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I love Big Chungus 😊

BIG CHUNGUSBig_chungus.png.776e7291c91bb7e1d939cb26b50798bd.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another part of my marine mammals, seals. + some sea lions as a bonus.

Animals:

slions.jpg.7a1ea8889c71a898cf99203ace77d2d9.jpg

Hooded Seal, Crabeater Seal, Galapagos Sea Lion, Guadalupe Sea Lion

Baikal Seal, Caspian Seal, Largha Seal, Ringed Seal

Compatibility:

Hooded Seal, Ringed Seal - Tazmanian Tiger´s Ribbon Seal and Harp Seal

Crabeater Seal - ingame Emperor Penguin, my Adelie Penguin

Galapagos Sea Lion - Borsato´s Marine Iguana

Guadalupe Sea Lion - ingame Southern Sea Otter

Largha Seal - Khaydar´s Bearded Seal

Enjoy!

*** files removed 2023.03.15

• Like 2

Zarawatto

I just wanna be sure and for anyone else reading this 🤔🤔 Taz's Harp seal is not the same as her Harbour seal, but this last one is better known that the first one... As far as I've seen in these forums, some people didn't even know that Taz made Harp seal most because at her original website only harbour & ribbon seals previous versions are available 🤔🤔

Are your Hooded & Ringed seals compatible with actual Harp seal or with Harbour seal? 🦭🦭

39 minutes ago, Zarawatto said:

I just wanna be sure and for anyone else reading this 🤔🤔 Taz's Harp seal is not the same as her Harbour seal, but this last one is better known that the first one... As far as I've seen in these forums, some people didn't even know that Taz made Harp seal most because at her original website only harbour & ribbon seals previous versions are available 🤔🤔

Are your Hooded & Ringed seals compatible with actual Harp seal or with Harbour seal? 🦭🦭

Harp and ribbon, both Taz´s Arctic seals are compatible together and with my hooded and ringed seals.

• Love 1

Zarawatto

Thanks for making it clear 😸😸 I haven't built an exhibit for seals in a long time... This mixed seal bay sounds tempting ❄️❄️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

Thanks for making it clear 😸😸 I haven't built an exhibit for seals in a long time... This mixed seal bay sounds tempting ❄️❄️

Send me a pic then, I am always interested what people build with my animals.

22 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

Do not use the versions from her original website as those were updated and released here at Tek and also at DG and probably ZA as part of the tribute to her after she died. Unfortunately we did not have access to update her site.

• Like 1

Zarawatto
3 hours ago, Fern said:

Do not use the versions from her original website as those were updated and released here at Tek and also at DG and probably ZA as part of the tribute to her after she died. Unfortunately we did not have access to update her site.

I'm not using the versions from her website since I knew the newer ones were reworked and now are show performers 🌟🌟

Khaydar

Hi, just dropping by like a do once in a forever. Glad to see you are still having fun modding animals. I found something interesting a long a time ago, but never shared (sorry, forgot) about the importing system.
Basically the script renderer process takes pictures of what is visible in the object mode. By tweaking the texture settings in Blender, such as luminosity, contrast, etc you can improve the sprite quality.  Have you never wondered why some animals end looking better when it comes to blurriness and details despite being the same size?
The answer is partially model shape (and do much against it) and colour contrast. The colours are limited by a 256 colours palette, better have different looking colours than some close looking shades of green, yellow etc.
What I do is spending some time tweaking colours and making tests before getting the texture right. If you spend time doing this you'll see a significant increase in quality output.

• Like 3