• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• And 1

• pukkie

• Eragon845

• LeopardStar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for your help I have a other question my ape let me only changes the descriptions for the german area. Befor i had stopp i had to change also the other languages do know where the problem is??This is the only thing which i have to fix i could upload it.

Jordan

It won't allow you to select other languages to change? What APE are you using? APE 3.0 is made by the fine German fellows over at ZT ABC so you can get that lovely program auf Deutsch. I've never heard of this problem before, but if nothing else works you could manually add in English descriptions to the UCA and add a 1033 text file for the long animal info.

Also, welcome back And 1! I remember you making some great things in the past so it is nice to see you around again.

It is possible to have more than one language within the file. So your animal could have both a german and an english section. This would have to be done manually in both the UCA and the text files in the "texts" folder.

Jordan feel free to send it to me to make sure that part is done right since most, if not all, files that you are used to have not been done this way.

Sorry guys I haven't figure out to add other language descriptions. Can i maybe send it to someone who can do this for me or where it works.

Here a preview of the plaque

I can do that for you. Jordan is best for doing the file tidying if it needs it. Have you read his tutorials here at Tek about cleaning up files and making them work better?

Do you still have my email address?

No, i haven't read them. No sorry I don't think that i have it. Could please pm me your e-mail adress?

Thank you very much ps you get two animals from me.

Picture of the second animal

post-7874-1196102983.png