• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• And 1

• pukkie

• Eragon845

• LeopardStar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are both done. I need only fix some misstakes than will be able to download. The Sally Lightfoot Krabbe is soon also done, i hope i find tomorrow also some to work on my animals.

Wow And1, I have some of your old creations and just came across this thread (thanks Fern!). These new things look great.

I'm especially excited about the galapogos animals. After I did a pack of Hawaiian plants (over at ZTUF where I'm a staff designer) I began to do some galapogos plants, but gave up because there were no suitable animals. Now I'll have another look and see if I can make a matching foliage pack!

Here's a screenshot of the Hawaiian plants...

Your Hawai Plants looks really good. I'm so plan to do in some time to make an Hawai animal Pack but this will come first when i finish some other packs likw the Galapagos Pack, I have also some good ideas for other island animal packs. This would be awesome if you could make some plants because I'm not so good a do stuff like that. Thanks that you like my animals.

Yippee!! Thanks Jane, knowing how much excellent stuff you have made, that really means a lot.

I'll start work on some Galapogos plants to go with your animals. I'll let you know how I'm getting on.

I'd like to host the Galapogos plants here if that's OK? (and perhaps share them with other sites later)