Top Posters In This Topic

• And 1

• pukkie

• Eragon845

• LeopardStar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Savannahjan

Such tiny pics....I can't wait to see the full versions. Please let us know when they are ready.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Otter Lord

And1, You're back mate! Glad to see you working on stuff again. It all looks cool!

PM me, I'd like to get ZTC back and in order again too.

Thanks ZooGrammy.

I have noticed since a long time that in the game are only a few grasland animals. Do you guys have any ideas for new animals or recolorings??

And 1 in the wishlist section for zt1 someone posted a pic for a golden tabby tiger your asking here for recoloring projects and although I don't know a thing about that I thought you might be interested. There are a few of us who would really appreciate it if you are willing. Especially me the Exotic cats lover...... tigers are my favorite

• 2 weeks later...

This is an nice idea, i will write this in my notices book but to time i have start with an big pack for ZT 1. It will contain a lot of new stuff. You will soon see some screens of it.

So good news the Galapagos Dove, the flighless Comoran and the thorny devil have released on ZooTycoonABC.

I work to time on the new caledonian extinct bird Sylviornis neocaledoniae, has anyone an idea which terrain i should choice??I have only seen pictures of it on the beach but i don't think that it was his normal habitat.

Luke

I've never heard of this animal until you mentioned it and so looked it up for curiosity's sake. It seems to have been a very odd creature indeed so I'll look forward to see how it turns out. From what I gather the places it lived in New Caledonia were covered in rainforest but because it was such a big bird I can't imagine it lived in heavily forested regions so I'd suggest a mixed terrain of rainforest, grass and quite a bit of dirt (apparently they constructed huge mounds of soil to incubate their eggs)