• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• And 1

• pukkie

• Eragon845

• LeopardStar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's the next installment... you'll have to wait till they are all done before they are released...

here in an enclosure of happy salt-water crocs, you've got red mangrove, black mangrove, white mangrove and button mangrove, all made from photos. can you work out which is which?

Menolly

Will your mangrove trees be all water placeable? this is one area that is sadly lacking. Everything is looking wonderful.

yes definitely!! I've made some more since the screenshot (large black mangrove and two red mangroves based on the in-game mangrove). These are all configured 9413 Aquatic, 9615 pacific Ocean and cSwims = 1 (which means water placeable).

So guys good news the silky anteater, the northern andean deer, the red river hog, the tufed deer and the Galapagos Land Leguan are done. They are temporaly at the testing phase, when everything is good that you can donwload them very soon.

I have finished the animation of an other new animal the plains viscacha. I have only a small problem with him, i don't know which terrain i should use. The live in grasslands and lowland desert scrubs and in pampa. So what should i choice??

post-7874-1198590040.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks ZooGrammy.

I have noticed since a long time that in the game are only a few grasland animals. Do you guys have any ideas for new animals or recolorings??