Newest Member
    Sladhued

• (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer
    • TRIFORCE89
    • Luz21

And 1's Projects

And 1

I would ask Professor Paul, And 1 for it is very likely he knows what terrain is best for this animal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• And 1

• pukkie

• Eragon845

• LeopardStar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys for your help the Sylviornis neocaledoniae is now avaible at ZootycoonABC for dowload, the next animal will also soon be done.

genkicoll

Will you make your animals available here at some point, And1? They are really great! :cheerlie: I've tested the most recent animal, and it is fabulous! I just love it! The baby is soooo cute!

Luke

O wow the sylviornis came out so well! But of course the other one looks fantastic as well.

Genci i think i will upload them in the next time. Thanks for you compliments

The Tree Kangaroo is also now aviable at ZT ABC. I hope you also like my newst animal the cape hyrax and the shoebill.

I have finished two new animals the Galapagos snake also know as the Galapagos Racer, the Galapagos Hawk and the Galapagos Owl.

So the next animal is done the Kakapo. I work to time on other island animals. If someone has an special wish for an island animal please say it. I hope you like the Kakapo.

I have to see that ingame More of yours for that matter for they are rather small and I am a bit colourblind and at some screens I do not see them for instance the one with the arrow at the snake I do see an arrow but not the snake and the Kapako I can see that there is something there but not what kind of animal that is

So I will snatch them but I have no idea when I get to play with them as I have a range of downloads I so wanna try

However as soon as I played with them I will let you know :elkgrin:

Thank you for all your contributions to our game I do appreciate it very much for it will took much of your time

They are to time on ZTABC but i will release them soon here on Tek too.

thank you pukkie for you compliment. I would love to hear your opion when you had played with them. :post-1-1161705435: