• Total Members
    • Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89

And 1's Projects

And 1

Great thanks. I'm shure the will be good. Do you mean that you can post here pictures of your plants??If yes, shure no problem.

Here is a good site which shows some Plants of G. site

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• And 1

• pukkie

• Eragon845

• LeopardStar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

We will be happy to host any of your creations, Rick, no need to ask. We're looking forward to all of these great new animals, too, And1!

Here is a good site which shows some Plants of G. site

Thanks for that - I've added it the galapogos folder in my favourites so i can find it again!!

Now a short update of the galapagos pack two animals are done, and the thirt one is soon also done. I have maked also a plant for the pack hope you like it.

post-7874-1197740623.png

I like the plant And1 - it looks great and will go well with the ones I'm working on.

I'm still working on the colour balance of the one in back.

The small one is Opuntia helleri - small thorns and normal size, from islands with no herbivores to eat it - pollinated by galapagos doves.

The large ones are the same species as you have made, Opuntia echinos, from islands with land iguanas and tortoises which eat them, so they grow into trees and have huge thorns to protect themselves.

others will follow for all the biomes on the islands

The plants looks really great dr rick. The two finish animal are the land iguana and the Sally Lightfoot Krabbe.The thirt animal which is soon done is the Flightless Cormorant i only have the finish the baby animations.

post-7874-1197801927.png

Here's the latest screenshot of the ongoing production of plants - here are the three prickly pears, plus a spiny mound shaped bush (espinosa) and two sizes of deciduous tree (palo santos) on a simulated Galapagos coast. All it needs now is some black, white and red mangroves and the low altitude plants are basically done.