Quetzal's Projects

quetzal

6 hours ago, mjmannella said:

I would like to see some more sheep breeds. Maybe a Sufolk or a Najdi?

If you want, I'll work on them as my second project. But, is there a Najdi in ZT2?

I succeeded in rendering sprites and creating animation files. It looks so cute!!:loveshower:

pig.gif

• Like 3

Hawkkeye666
2 hours ago, quetzal said:

Yes, it seems that no one overlap with this model. There is no way to know the exact breed of this, but I think it's close to Yorkshire.

Your and my projects will provide more options for livestock lovers.

On the premise that my work goes smoothly, of course...

If you need any help, just ask. A lot of things are also explained in this topic:

and also in topic about my projects.

Maybe it would be good idea to share list of animals I have made/you are working on, so we don´t make the same version of one animal.

I will send you mine in few days.  Sent.

On 7/2/2021 at 5:39 PM, Hawkkeye666 said:

If you need any help, just ask. A lot of things are also explained in this topic:

and also in topic about my projects.

Maybe it would be good idea to share list of animals I have made/you are working on, so we don´t make the same version of one animal.

I will send you mine in few days.

I will, thanks. I actually got a lot of good information from several documents here, including that topic.

I think it's a good idea to share the list. 

I don't have a definite plan about my future projects, but I'll think of animals that are likely to work on someday.

Hawkkeye666
5 minutes ago, quetzal said:

I will, thanks. I actually got a lot of good information from several documents here, including that topic.

I think it's a good idea to share the list. 

I don't have a definite plan about my future projects, but I'll think of animals that are likely to work on someday.

Do you want me to also compile animals made by Hendrix, Borsato, Khaydar, Wolverale12?

And here is list of ZT2 animals already made:

The ones that are in progress are practically made (I have to talk to Vondell about use of his dam for beavers and test the others).

Great to see someone making animals.

It starts hard, but then it gets quite easy - and it is fun.

On 7/2/2021 at 6:10 PM, Hawkkeye666 said:

Do you want me to also compile animals made by Hendrix, Borsato, Khaydar, Wolverale12?

And here is list of ZT2 animals already made:

The ones that are in progress are practically made (I have to talk to Vondell about use of his dam for beavers and test the others).

Great to see someone making animals.
It starts hard, but then it gets quite easy - and it is fun.

I enjoy using almost all of their works, so you don't have to.

I've been waiting for Vondell's beaver for a long time. I can't wait to see the wonderful animals in ZT1!

I was able to come this far because I had tried without giving up from a few years ago. And as you said, I feel things are getting easier.

Even though there are many difficulties, it is very exciting to make the animal I want.

Hawkkeye666
21 minutes ago, quetzal said:

I enjoy using almost all of their works, so you don't have to.

I've been waiting for Vondell's beaver for a long time. I can't wait to see the wonderful animals in ZT1!

I was able to come this far because I had tried without giving up from a few years ago. And as you said, I feel things are getting easier.

Even though there are many difficulties, it is very exciting to make the animal I want.

Yes, beginning is hard. You can read that in my projects topic, where I was whining and asking quite stupid questions when I started. Now, it´s you turn:)

I do not release animals now, because I released quite a lot of them, and now poor Fern is making packs of them and releasing them slowly here in downloads. So I am going to start releasing stuff when she finishes.

Here is list of animals I have made, most of them are quite finished, they just need testing and some tweaks (animations and .ztd file are made).

Apart from it, I plan to make mountain tapir, alpaca and pacarana for my Andean forest exhibit, and southern river terrapin for Bornean mangrove forest (yes, I know, they do not live in Borneo, but I cannot find better suited turtle model). And I am thinking about a crane pack compatible with my ungulates.

Mjmannella wants animals from the game SimGolf to be made. Here´s the list:

Some of them are made (Alligator, Gila, Elk, Flamingo), but they are quite diverse bunch, so I make them when I make similar animals.

Now it is turn for that sheep, but because I already have a sheep in my farm animals exhibit, I will gladly leave it to you. If you do not want to make it, write me and I will make it.

Good luck!

count.txt

• Thanks 1

mjmannella
3 hours ago, quetzal said:

If you want, I'll work on them as my second project. But, is there a Najdi in ZT2?

None that I'm aware of unfortunately. Though you never know what people might put out in the future!

On 7/2/2021 at 7:06 PM, Hawkkeye666 said:

Yes, beginning is hard. You can read that in my projects topic, where I was whining and asking quite stupid questions when I started. Now, it´s you turn:)

I do not release animals now, because I released quite a lot of them, and now poor Fern is making packs of them and releasing them slowly here in downloads. So I am going to start releasing stuff when she finishes.

Here is list of animals I have made, most of them are quite finished, they just need testing and some tweaks (animations and .ztd file are made).

Apart from it, I plan to make mountain tapir, alpaca and pacarana for my Andean forest exhibit, and southern river terrapin for Bornean mangrove forest (yes, I know, they do not live in Borneo, but I cannot find better suited turtle model). And I am thinking about a crane pack compatible with my ungulates.

Mjmannella wants animals from the game SimGolf to be made. Here´s the list:

Some of them are made (Alligator, Gila, Elk, Flamingo), but they are quite diverse bunch, so I make them when I make similar animals.

Now it is turn for that sheep, but because I already have a sheep in my farm animals exhibit, I will gladly leave it to you. If you do not want to make it, write me and I will make it.

Good luck!

count.txt 6.15 kB · 2 다운로드

It means I have to extract the file from SimGolf when I make the requested sheep. Is that right?

If I have to use a completely new method instead of using the ZT2 model when making an animal, I'm afraid I can't work on it because I don't know how to do it at all...:begging:

Your list is wonderful! It includes most of the animals I needed. Perhaps it will take longer to find the animals in my wishlist that do not overlap with the ones on that list. I'll compile them as soon as possible.

On 7/2/2021 at 8:46 PM, mjmannella said:

None that I'm aware of unfortunately. Though you never know what people might put out in the future!

Okay, then I'll work on Suffolk first. Tell me anytime if you want the other breeds in ZT2.

• Love 1