• AnkyloJoe
    • Saturnine
    • kenny
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • Hawkkeye666

Quetzal's Projects

quetzal

Hawkkeye666

I was thinking about using ZT2 for that animals from golf game - Mjmannella sent me this model https://zt2downloadlibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Live_Food_Sheep_(Tamara_Henson_%26_WorkowatyWilczek)  as suited for sheep used there.

Of course, that´s just a recommendation - you can make whatever you want.

40 minutes ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

I was thinking about using ZT2 for that animals from golf game - Mjmannella sent me this model https://zt2downloadlibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Live_Food_Sheep_(Tamara_Henson_%26_WorkowatyWilczek)  as suited for sheep used there.

Of course, that´s just a recommendation - you can make whatever you want.

Oh, I see. But there's still a lot I'd like to see in Zoo Tycoon, so it's going to be quite late.

discopig.png.66cc7be89d52bd0c126588fa13de0502.pngAnd it wasn't long before there was a new problem. I've seen some people have the same error. It seems to be a problem with the .pal files, but I got them all from the animation I worked on and I think I put them in the right place. When I imported an animation in ZT Studio, its color was applied correctly. What could be the cause?

mpal.png

ypal.png

Hawkkeye666

This could be because you named folders improperly. Stick to Hendrix´s video, proper folder names should be: tmp/output/animals/codeyouchoseforanimalbutmax8characters/m

On 7/4/2021 at 3:50 AM, Hawkkeye666 said:

This could be because you named folders improperly. Stick to Hendrix´s video, proper folder names should be: tmp/output/animals/codeyouchoseforanimalbutmax8characters/m

Oh, I guess it's because 'yorkshire' exceeds eight characters. I'll try again.

I renamed the folder and re-rendered the adult's animation. But for young, now nothing happens when I click 'Convert Sprites to ZT1' Even though I completed all steps described in video...

Hawkkeye666

Do you make pal. file for young before starting converting? 

If there is something different, there´s line in console that shows when you click at convert sprites.

Write me here what it says.

2 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Do you make pal. file for young before starting converting? 

If there is something different, there´s line in console that shows when you click at convert sprites.

Write me here what it says.

This time I rendered the young's animation first, but now I have the same problem when I render the adult's. I clicked 'Render all Sprites', 'Generate Color Palette', modified the .png file in GIMP, and then clicked 'Convert Sprites to ZT1'. The .pal file was automatically created with the animation when I did the last step(Convert Sprites).

I'm not sure what the 'line in console' means, but here's the screen when I clicked 'Convert Sprites'.

nothing.png

Hawkkeye666

Click at window (left upper corner), toggle system console.

In that console (separate window from main Blender), everything you do will be written, and also errors will be shown.

I need screen of that console right after you click at convert sprites.

21 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Click at window (left upper corner), toggle system console.

In that console (separate window from main Blender), everything you do will be written, and also errors will be shown.

I need screen of that console right after you click at convert sprites.

Oh, I see. Here it is.

console1.png

console2.png