Quetzal's Projects

quetzal

7 minutes ago, Fern said:

Hawkkeye is the one usually here lately. You could see when Vondell was last in.

Oh, Hawkkeye knows how to use it, too? Thank you for letting me know.

Hawkkeye666
On 7/24/2021 at 12:59 PM, quetzal said:
Oh, Hawkkeye knows how to use it, too? Thank you for letting me know.

No, I do not know how to use ZT studio.

Just Ape and Blender. Basics of course.

On 7/5/2021 at 12:12 PM, quetzal said:

Yes, I did. Here is the .ztd.

Yorkshire.ztd 1.54 MB · 6 downloads

I notice things like

[animation]
dir0 = eat
animation = N
animation = NE
animation = E
animation = SE
animation = S
x0 = -21
y0 = -26
x1 = 17
y1 = 9

There should indeed be more directories:

[animation]
dir0 = animals

dir1 = yorksh
dir2 = m

dir3 = eat

It's been years since I touched the ZT Studio code, but it seems like the "root folder" wasn't correctly configured or is causing issues.
The GitHub "releases" were pretty stable.

-
As for the .uca: I'd advise you to start from an .ai file and change it manually. APE produces really bad code.

On 7/2/2021 at 8:10 AM, quetzal said:

It means I have to extract the file from SimGolf when I make the requested sheep. Is that right?

If I have to use a completely new method instead of using the ZT2 model when making an animal, I'm afraid I can't work on it because I don't know how to do it at all...:begging:

Your list is wonderful! It includes most of the animals I needed. Perhaps it will take longer to find the animals in my wishlist that do not overlap with the ones on that list. I'll compile them as soon as possible.

I don't think I ever responded to this, probably should have done so sooner.

There's this sheep you could use as a Suffolk or similar breed: https://zt2downloadlibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Live_Food_Sheep_(Tamara_Henson_%26_WorkowatyWilczek)

There's also PD models for my other requests too which is very fortunate!

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2021 at 2:01 AM, jbl89 said:

I notice things like

There should indeed be more directories:

It's been years since I touched the ZT Studio code, but it seems like the "root folder" wasn't correctly configured or is causing issues.
The GitHub "releases" were pretty stable.

-
As for the .uca: I'd advise you to start from an .ai file and change it manually. APE produces really bad code.

I manually added folders 'output-animals-yorksh-m/y' to C:'s 'temp' folder. Is there anything else I need to do to create the correct folder?

On 9/9/2021 at 5:05 PM, quetzal said:

I manually added folders 'output-animals-yorksh-m/y' to C:'s 'temp' folder. Is there anything else I need to do to create the correct folder?

Yep, there should be all.

Probably.

I had a lot of problems when starting making animals, related to improper folder naming.

Even now I can only  convert sprites in my c:/temp folder, and cannot, for some reason, do it in c:/tmp folder.

God knows why. Maybe because of langague of my Windows?

On 9/15/2021 at 5:55 AM, Hawkkeye666 said:

Yep, there should be all.

Probably.

I had a lot of problems when starting making animals, related to improper folder naming.

Even now I can only  convert sprites in my c:/temp folder, and cannot, for some reason, do it in c:/tmp folder.

God knows why. Maybe because of langague of my Windows?

I changed the language because I thought it was a problem for my Windows to use Korean, but the problem still hasn't been fixed...

Do ZT2's models and animations to be used to render sprites also have to be located in a specific folder?

14 minutes ago, quetzal said:

I changed the language because I thought it was a problem for my Windows to use Korean, but the problem still hasn't been fixed...

Do ZT2's models and animations to be used to render sprites also have to be located in a specific folder?

Nope, they can be everywhere.