Quetzal's Projects

quetzal

Hawkkeye666

It seems that sprites were converted, according to log.

You should be left with nameofanimation.ini and e,n,ne,s,se  files in every animation folder. And of course with many .png files yoy should get rid off (except the one you want to use to make icon).

14 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

It seems that sprites were converted, according to log.

You should be left with nameofanimation.ini and e,n,ne,s,se  files in every animation folder. And of course with many .png files yoy should get rid off (except the one you want to use to make icon).

The procedure seems to have gone well, but there are no files anywhere.

Come to think of it, ZT Studio's window for specifying the location after completing the index was not displayed. Is it related to that?

Hawkkeye666
1 hour ago, quetzal said:

The procedure seems to have gone well, but there are no files anywhere.

Come to think of it, ZT Studio's window for specifying the location after completing the index was not displayed. Is it related to that?

It could be. I would load the piggy and try it again. According to console, everything went well, which is just weird.

12 minutes ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

It could be. I would load the piggy and try it again. According to console, everything went well, which is just weird.

I don't think it's a perfect solution, but I moved m folder to another location, and then I was able to get the young's .pal file and animation. Can this be a problem even if I put the m folder back in its original location later?

Hawkkeye666
1 hour ago, quetzal said:
I don't think it's a perfect solution, but I moved m folder to another location, and then I was able to get the young's .pal file and animation. Can this be a problem even if I put the m folder back in its original location later?

I think only if you do this after converting sprites. It has to be in its proper folder while converting.

34 minutes ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

I think only if you do this after converting sprites. It has to be in its proper folder while converting.

Of course, I did so after rendering all adult's sprite. But... it makes me very sad that the original problem has not been solved.:begging:

discopig2.png

Hawkkeye666
14 minutes ago, quetzal said:

Of course, I did so after rendering all adult's sprite. But... it makes me very sad that the original problem has not been solved.:begging:

discopig2.png

Here, your animal code is yorksh, but in pics from console, it is pigys.

Have you changed it, or are you using both? You can´t use both, it wouldn´t work. Proper code is the name of the animation folder (pigys in this case).

15 minutes ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Here, your animal code is yorksh, but in pics from console, it is pigys.

Have you changed it, or are you using both? You can´t use both, it wouldn´t work. Proper code is the name of the animation folder (pigys in this case).

That is the name before the change. I decided to use yorksh at the end.

yorksh.png

Hawkkeye666
38 minutes ago, quetzal said:

That is the name before the change. I decided to use yorksh at the end.

yorksh.png

and did you rename all animal codes in .uca file?

Send me here .ztd, I will check it.

22 minutes ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

and did you rename all animal codes in .uca file?

Send me here .ztd, I will check it.

Yes, I did. Here is the .ztd.

Yorkshire.ztd