Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• dr rick

• Z.Z.

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Missy's rainforest flowers would be neat :wub:

Janes autumn tree too :wub:

I can't think why you get the idea no one would play with the gardens Genki They arer totally awesome!

I have some n the zoo for this months screenshot contest (so trying make it to the deadline I think I can make it )

Can I have a good thought over this by the way? There must be some real cool ones you can make things with

Zoo Loverz

Hey ... evrybody use that Genki !!! I used too, itsa great addition and could be used in some creative way .. for instance, on my first and recently screenshot, I place the what-orangutan hanging on the tree on orangutan's exhibit as a disguise that they look really climbing and hanging on the tree ! (as ZT1 graphic wont support the animal to hang on tree ...)

Can you made animated garden tree ?? I loved both of the garden, even its animal garden or the normal one .. so beautiful.

And, yeah a working fence.. for exhibit. many of brick-themed building .. like restroom, gift shop, fooc court (burger, hotdog,etc), then arch ! the garden arch is 4x1 grid .. will you made the 3x1 grid so I don't need to place 2 walking pavement under it. Also a glass partition with flower and brick below it .. good for separating area .. and more will still coming

genkicoll

NOTES TO SELF:

- Include diagonal brick-theme wall when Brick-themed Expansion is updated

Also fix rotation on the well

- Include trash bin when Atlantia Theme Pack is updated

• 1 month later...

Request coming through

I would so love to sea a snowgarden with a snowy well a snowcovered roost with the tundra peafowl in it

Do you think you can make me one?

• 1 month later...
genkicoll

I'll try to remember to do that, Pukkie :vishenka_34:

I'm working on the capybara, but I wonder what kind of habitat to put them in! They live throughout South America (including Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Guyana, Suriname, French Guyana, Uruguay, Peru, and Paraguay) in densely forested areas near bodies of water, such as lakes, rivers, swamps, ponds and marshes, such as flooded savannah and along rivers in tropical forest.

I've seen pictures of them wild living on wetlands, deciduous forest, rainforest, savannah... So my question is, what habitat would you like to see them in? I can make them like any kind of foliage, and multiple types, but I have to give specific instructions to ZT on what kind of terrain they need.

Opinions, please!

To bad you can't make them with no preference on terrain - they seem to like everything - as long as there is plenty of water around. I think of them as being more grass and rainforest than Savannah.

Genki, for the capybara, it should be rainforest for the most part. Make it like lots of freshwater, and if you can maybe make it tank compatible. For foliage, make it only like South American Foliage. Maybe some dirt and maybe even sand for them too.

I am thinking decidious forest mainly perhaps with just a touch of rainforest or the other way around but for some reason ( and a bit of dirt)

I see them doing well on decidious floor ofcourse with a substantial amount of water (like with gray wolves)

perhaps they can use a tank as well like the Malaysian Tapir