Exhibits of Hawkkeye´s animals

Hawkkeye666

Wildgehege
6 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

They are released. Maybe you will find their pack .ztd in my project´s topic, if it is deleted already, you can find this badger (and european, japanese and american) on my google drive.

Fantastic! Must have missed them in the gd. Downloading them right now. Great work thanks man!

Hawkkeye666

miombo.jpg.5136e02ffbbce47c176f62f7281fbab3.jpg

Miombo woodlands of South Africa. Nyalas, Lichtenstein´s hartebeests, Sharpe´s grysboks, vervet monkeys and two species of mongoose.

YoungerPrinceLothric

Here's some of the dinosaurs all grown up!Zoo891.jpg.334a3a51677fef39d4f980fbfdae0ced.jpg

and the Border Leicester Sheep finally had babies!

Zoo888.jpg.2ba7d9a5d77bea7114eb4273b560b407.jpg

• Like 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

Here's Borsato's Northern Raccoon and Hawkkeye's Striped Skunk!

Since raccoons are notoriously rambunctious, I 'built' the fences around the idea of keeping them inside by any means necessary, hence the aviary pieces on the outside of the plexiglass, plus plenty of toys to keep them occupied.

The toys cannot be interacted with and are purely scenery acting as neutral pieces - animals don't care one way or another about them but it creates the illusion of a high-energy animal. They can be downloaded from here.

Zoo896.jpg

Zoo897.jpg

• Like 1

LapisLazuli77

Wanted to make a nice giant exhibit for the Hypsilophodon and Polacanthus off in the corner of the zoo I use to test for exhibit requirements, just kinda leaving them to do their own thing while I work with my most recent downloads. Unfortunately due to using the No Grass Please mod I can't put them together with Iguanodon, but ah well. I guess that's what invisible fences are for to put two exhibits adjacent to each other and then make them look like one.

image.jpeg.c48f5a89d09a4f8a4810199b6c18d10f.jpeg

• Like 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

Exhibit-in-Progress: Philippine Eagles

unfortunately due to the fact that these guys like their exhibits to have cliffs & hills, I can't use the roof pieces on aviary mods because it looks disjointed and broken, so you just have to use your imagination and pretend they're there. Otherwise, I love these guys. they're my favorite eagle species and having them in zoo tycoon makes me happy beyond words.

Zoo912.jpg

• Like 2

One way around that would be to sink the exhibit while having the fence at the top of the cliffs.

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
On 5/9/2022 at 4:48 AM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Here's Borsato's Northern Raccoon and Hawkkeye's Striped Skunk!

Since raccoons are notoriously rambunctious, I 'built' the fences around the idea of keeping them inside by any means necessary, hence the aviary pieces on the outside of the plexiglass, plus plenty of toys to keep them occupied.

The toys cannot be interacted with and are purely scenery acting as neutral pieces - animals don't care one way or another about them but it creates the illusion of a high-energy animal. They can be downloaded from here.

Zoo896.jpg

Zoo897.jpg

I like that junkyard behind the exhibit. A good way to keep raccoons and skunks close if they escape.

• Thanks 1

YoungerPrinceLothric
On 5/9/2022 at 8:44 PM, Fern said:

One way around that would be to sink the exhibit while having the fence at the top of the cliffs.

Unfortunately, after attempting this, it shows inconsistent graphics at different angles. 

Zoo923.jpg

Zoo914.jpg

Zoo918.jpg

Zoo916.jpg

Zoo920.jpg

Zoo915.jpg

Zoo917.jpg

Zoo921.jpg

• Like 1

If I remember rightly the roof is a quarter tile so you would need raised terrain that is level with the path.

Or also there is a ZT glitch that can affect things as well.