Borsato Project

Borsato

hello everyone,

new updates!

I've packed up a couple of ztds in a new pack called "ReptilePack". You can find it in the "ReptilePack" folder:

Cattura2.PNG.662ad3aff58f66b7c5c347f92a9d11d0.PNGCattura.PNG.3c6449dda483441f59f05a640ae7e0c8.PNG

The pack contains (already released):

American Alligator, Indian Gharial, Galapagos Land Iguana, West African Crocodile, Marine Iguana, Green Iguana, Galapagos Giant Tortoise, Green Anaconda, Chinese Crocodile, African Spurred Turtle

New in the pack:

Nile Monitor - Rainforest, Africa.

Some new single ztds:

Cattura6.PNG.05e08cba08e998ef01c228e653fb5dba.PNGCattura5.PNG.adada218b03759a15d1be530780e69a5.PNGCattura4.PNG.e105283860e0bfa1ed80adea0fb3bfe9.PNGCattura3.PNG.2318935863bcaaa9b1ab665c70fbaf82.PNG

Superb Lyrebird - Decidous Forest, Australia

Rockhopper Penguin - Aquatic, Australia

Common Wombat - Decidous Forest, Australia

Californian Condor - Desert, North America

And last but not least in DinoDanger - Cretaceous folder I've uploaded the RaptorPatch.

What the RaptorPatch does:

- new graphics for in-game Velociraptor

- new icon and plaque images for in-game Velociraptor

- new habitat suitability for in-game Velociraptor

- plaque description remains unchanged

The old-animations of the Velociraptor are instead used for a new UCA: the Deinonychus.

Deinonychus have:

- old graphics of in-game Velociraptor

- old icon and plaque of in-game Velociraptor

- old habitat suitability for in-game Velociraptor

- new plaque description

Happy download!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@BorsatoOn my end at least, there seems to be notable errors with the Raptor Patch.

mwUWCK3.png 

The velociraptor is still displayed with its old Blue Fang graphics on the animal adoption panel and it still prefers its old coniferous biome (I would presume it's supposed to prefer the desert now). The new animations/graphics are there, but it occasionally warps back into the Blue Fang model/Deinonychus.

If you could find fixes for this, it'd be much appreciated. 

6 hours ago, DinoThePower said:

@BorsatoOn my end at least, there seems to be notable errors with the Raptor Patch.

mwUWCK3.png 

The velociraptor is still displayed with its old Blue Fang graphics on the animal adoption panel and it still prefers its old coniferous biome (I would presume it's supposed to prefer the desert now). The new animations/graphics are there, but it occasionally warps back into the Blue Fang model/Deinonychus.

Differentiating between raptors and deinonychus seems to work fine in my game - raptors in desert, deinonychus in coniferous. But I have the same problems with model changing from velociraptor to deinonychus, especially in youngs.

Suggestion: lyrebirds ingame now eat hay, I think insect chow will be better food for them. ´ Superb Lyrebirds feed on insects, spiders, worms and, occasionally, seeds. ´Source:  https://australianmuseum.net.au/learn/animals/birds/superb-lyrebird/

Haven´t finished testing of all animals yet.

13 hours ago, DinoThePower said:

Thank you, effectively a couple of animations had wrong names in the velocira.ai file, which is why you see sometimes the models reverted to "old" version.

About the habitat\plaques not changing, be sure that the patch is loaded as the LAST file because other ztds could override the velocira.ai settings.

For example you could create an hacks folder inside the ZT folder and put the patch there. Like how is described here for the mapmaker: http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=5356.0

I have uploaded the last v2 zip inside the Cretaceous folder.

6 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Differentiating between raptors and deinonychus seems to work fine in my game - raptors in desert, deinonychus in coniferous. But I have the same problems with model changing from velociraptor to deinonychus, especially in youngs.

Suggestion: lyrebirds ingame now eat hay, I think insect chow will be better food for them. ´ Superb Lyrebirds feed on insects, spiders, worms and, occasionally, seeds. ´Source:  https://australianmuseum.net.au/learn/animals/birds/superb-lyrebird/

Haven´t finished testing of all animals yet.

Whooops about the Lyrebird. Updated the v2 with the correct keeperfood :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great animals! I am really glad that you are still making them. ZT1 is best game for calming down, and you keep the game interesting every month:)

All of them seem to be bugless after testing - I haven´t tested new version of raptor pack yet, but I am going to, of course:)

PS: you´re doing a lot of australian animals these days, are you planning dingo?

EDIT: rockhopper penguins don´t have semi-submerged animation, only full submerged, in both tanks and water terrains.

EDIT: using ZT2 screenshots for animal pictures in purchase menu is great idea - they seem very lively and suit the game well

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It is update time!

On 6/2/2019 at 11:07 AM, Hawkkeye666 said:

PS: you´re doing a lot of australian animals these days, are you planning dingo?

EDIT: rockhopper penguins don´t have semi-submerged animation, only full submerged, in both tanks and water terrains.

I've corrected the Rockhopper Penguin swim animation. You can find the v2 uploaded :)

For the dingo... I'll think about it.

Returning on topic...

first release is another pack completed: Wonderful Wings!

WW_pack.png.9b386adf9cccf52b23efca247c86fa07.png

The pack contains for this habitats:

Savannah: Darwin's Rhea (South America)

Decidous Forest: Barn Owl (Europe)

Confierous Forest: Eagle Owl (Eurasia)

Rainforest: BlueGold Macaw (South America), Rhinoceros Hornbill (Southeast Asia), Golden Conure (South America), Scarlet Ibis (South America), Kagu (Many Tropical Oceans), Nicobar Pidgeon (Southeast Asia), Southern Cassowary (Australia)

Tundra: Snowy Owl (Artic), Red-crowned Crane (Asia)

Desert: Californian Condor (North America)

Aquatic: Saddle-billed Stork (Africa), Humboldt Penguin (South America), Black-faced Spoonbill (Asia)

As single downloads today I release:

NR.png.541194b81c74f3ba8542bc3e18d49e42.png

Blue Marlin: Aquatic, Many Oceans

Carcharodontosaurus: Coniferous Forest, Africa, Cretaceous (DinoDanger Cretaceous)

Chiru: Highland, Himalaya (Endangered Animals)

Fennec Fox: Desert, North Africa (Endangered Animals)

Homalocephale: Highland, Asia, Cretaceous (DinoDanger Cretaceous)

Patagonian Mara: Savannah, South America

Perentie: Desert, Australia (Reptile Pack)

Quokka: Savannah, Australia

Warrah: Grassland, South America (Extinct Species)

Happy download!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Khaydar

Can't wait to use them:hapydancsmil:

• Thanks 1

Khaydar

Found a bug with the Chiru

JK2tVIP.png

As you can see it has the same problem than the snow leopard on the original game. Less elevation in the exhibit should solve this.

Also the Perentie doesn't like burrows which is weird.

48 minutes ago, Khaydar said:

Found a bug with the Chiru

As you can see it has the same problem than the snow leopard on the original game. Less elevation in the exhibit should solve this.

Also the Perentie doesn't like burrows which is weird.

Thanks about the Chiru! Didn't know that much elevation could be a problem. Fixed!

For the Perentie fixed also. Now it needs a shelter and that shelter are burrows :)