Particle's Projects

Particle

Particle

Ok, well maybe I'm just thinking of American zoos, like a typical American would.  Silly me.  I really have no idea how zoos are in New Zealand, but I do know you got this little guy:

Seriously though, I've never been to New Zealand but if I could go anywhere in the world, that would be first on my list.  I'm also a huge fan of the all-blacks, although you probably aren't a rugby fan.  I do the haka when I'm bored.  Sorry I never realized you were in New Zealand.

Yeah he was on the news the other day. Cute little thing. I remember the last baby rhino and that was about 20 years ago. Seen a number of baby giraffes over time. You can feed the giraffes if you are there at the right time.

I have a lot of friends that like rugby including females. It has a huge following here. Covid has really mucked things up in the sports area.

Hamilton as a African Wild Dog area. They have a hierarchy when feeding. One animal was being disciplined by the pack when they were eating a goat carcase. It was not allowed near that goat. I felt sorrow for it and wondered what it had done to upset the others.

Particle

Yep I saw him on the news.  I could watch him run around all day he is so cute.

The animal world is sometimes cruel.  I mean it sounds like the goat got the shortest end of that stick.  It is a dog eat goat kind of world.  But you also have baby rhinos.  And maras, which I happen to think are super cute.  And those kunekune pigs, which are even more cute.

At least the goat was dead when it was put in there.  It is no different from us feeding our pets. It is just the pets stuff is a little more processed. Just looks a bit worse. I find it hard to watch some of the wildlife programs when they show the hunt. Some animals have more brains than they are given credit for.

Particle

Alrighty, it is puzzle time with Particle:

Here is a  screenshot of 2 lamps.

ILUVLAmp00.jpg.1d610203ad17a06805e8c77e42ff6066.jpg

The lamp on the left is the default lamp that you've seen in the game a million times.  The lamp on the right is a lamp that I made.  So who can tell me what makes the lamp on the right 575 times better than the lamp on the left?

You all have one day to figure this out, and then I'll give you the answer...  (also no asking Cricket, that would be cheating!)

• Haha 1

Particle

Although it is not an animal, that is a funny idea... :animated-smileys-laughing-291:

Not animated or exhibit placeable.