Particle's Projects

Particle

Particle

Oh I'm so bad at keeping secrets, but maybe I just need more hints.

It is not a reward.

In the picture there is a clue, and in my description there is another clue.

Also it is something that no one has really ever done before (except bluefang) but everyone has wished for it at some point.

It's moveable?

If so the problem with making too much scenery or rocks or foliage moveable is that when you trying deleting a whole heap of stuff you get asked about every single piece.

The lamp is not lit.  Does it turn on/off?

Particle

It is not moveable.  But, on a side note, the confirmation of the sale seems to be tied to this line:

cNeedsConfirm = 1

The lamp does not technically turn on or off, but using this lamp, you could simulate a lamp that is off.  Here, I'll show you:

ILUVLAmp03.jpg.76ccc8a89ac8c2aa7ea915c899f150d9.jpg

The first one is the default lamp.  The second one is my lamp.  The third one is also my lamp.

:jump1:

Particle

Did you figure it out?  I really want someone to get it.  But it is actually a fun puzzle, so I'm going to let you all keep guessing.

No. I know there are animated ones out there. This sounds different and it would be nice to choose. I will interested to dissect it.

I have thought in the past it would be nice if they had a day / night possibility

Particle

Well day or night possibility would be sweet, but even better would be if you had a total of 576 different color combinations right?

VeganCannibalism

How would a day/night cycle be accomplished? Would it be possible to put a bluish filter over the map (but not the UI) to simulate night? And then you'd probably want to slow the passage of time, or the game would be flashing day/night a lot.

Particle

Yeah the way zoo tycoon works, there would be like, day and night every 6 seconds or something.

But let us not get too distracted.  Day and night would be great but it has nothing to do with this lamp.

I feel like it is almost tomorrow so I will give another hint.  In fact in New Zealand right now it may already be tomorrow, so these things are relative.

Let's say you wanted a halloween vibe for your zoo... since it is october.  You could do something like this:

ILUVLAmp04.jpg.7b5b3dc0f6d3cefb513944b0ce67e833.jpg

The first one is the default lamp.  The second, third, fourth and fifth ones are mine.  Are we getting closer yet?