Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Hawkkeye666
    • MaastrichianFan
    • Luz21

Lierins stuff

Guest lierin

Guest lierin
:cheerlie: Please show us, we are so looking forward to see and use your creations

Ok ~ these are being tested and should be out soon.

First batch .. http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...rent=Zoo032.jpg

Second batch .. http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...rent=Zoo033.jpg

And, there are these arch and statue combinations .. http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...nt=foursets.jpg

Loewenfrau was kind enough to give me permission to use her savannah rock formation ... I did the one on the desert set.

I want to get all of the biomes done before I submit those. I also need to play with adding some foliage/flowers to the arches. I feel sort of incompetent considering some of the absolutely beautiful creations that others have submitted.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest lierin
:other-rosebud4: I checked them all....What a fantastic job you made, what a wonderful pack of statues...I love it all :vishenka_33:

Considering the quality of your work (I LOVE your Tegel pack!), you have paid me quite a compiment. Thank you :smile:

I have loved collecting the other downloads, but I always ended up wanting a statue for each animal ... so I learned to make them lol.

The arches with the matching statues are my attempt at making the fancy entrances that so many zoos have for special exhibits. I'm still working on them, and I have a few other sets that are mostly done. Hopefully I will get them finished soon. I'm tired of testing now and want to actually play the game again.

Oh my goodness Lierin :cheerlie: These statues are amazing!!!! :cheerlie: Absolutely fabulous! :clap: :elkgrin:

Can't wait for them to download. Absolutely fantastic :yahoo:

Guest lierin

Thank you Pukkie, they will be out soon, and I'm finishing up all of the marine animals this evening :smile:

:032: Marine animals as well :032: Must be dreaming!

Sure hope you wake me up with a screen from those :elkgrin:

Guest lierin

Thank you for moving this Jane.

I've been rather apprehensive about mentioning anything about these, mostly because I haven't really posted in the forums. I've been a member for quite a while, but not a poster.

Jordan

I don't usually comment on objects because once I start I'd never stop as I am not an artist (I'm a code artist! :P ) and everything looks lovely to me, but here I feel obliged. This are fantastic, especially the arches, I love having things to create themed areas of zoos. Should you ever finish the the statues for the in-game animals there are some lovely user-made ones here that would look nice as a statue, hint hint.... (Were you planning to release these packs here?)