• Total Members
    • Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• And 1

Lierins stuff

Guest lierin

Since you seem to be the one to ask, my arches are between 2 and 3 on height. Is there any set number to use, such as using the higher one always when there is an in between number like that?

Arches are cHeight = 3. This seems to be the ingame usual setting

The only time I would consider using another height setting would be if they were totally see though. By that I mean, if they were made of glass or something like that. And then I would be subjecting it to more than the usual testing that I do, to make sure they work properly.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest lierin
Arches are cHeight = 3. This seems to be the ingame usual setting

The only time I would consider using another height setting would be if they were totally see though. By that I mean, if they were made of glass or something like that. And then I would be subjecting it to more than the usual testing that I do, to make sure they work properly.

I am going to have a lot of questions to ask you as I learn more :smile:

Anytime :vishenka_34:

If I don't spot a question you can always pm me here or reach me at the Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory which seems to be my home away from home these days

genkicoll

Yep, yep! Welcome to my world, Lierin! :lol: Fern is my mentor, and everything I've learned about file-cleanup and .ucs editing has been from her or from Jay...usually both! :24:

Guest lierin
Anytime :vishenka_34:

If I don't spot a question you can always pm me here or reach me at the Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory which seems to be my home away from home these days

Thank you ~ a lot of this seems to 'work' differently than other things I've learned/ That tends to make it a challenge, so I'm taking a lot of notes, mostly so I don't keep doing things over and over!

I can't even begin to imagine the headaches you guys are dealing with with the ZTCDD .....

Guest lierin
Yep, yep! Welcome to my world, Lierin! :lol: Fern is my mentor, and everything I've learned about file-cleanup and .ucs editing has been from her or from Jay...usually both! :24:

I'll take all the mentors I can get ... maybe my head will stop :JC_see_stars:

genkicoll

The flowerbed resources come in many sizes and types, and can be used for anything from flowerbeds to lamps to statues ^__^

Guest lierin

I started a few large statues and never really did anything else with them because I thought they would be too big. I've got 8 of these so far, and here are a few.

Guest lierin

I also have some buildings that I've started. Some are going to be restaurants, and I've got more that I plan to turn into themed hotels. The Marine building is obviously a reworked one from the game, and the other two are from other sources.