Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Fern
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer

Lierins stuff

Guest lierin

Cricket

Too big??? :24: :risitas6ba0: Oh, you're funny! Btw, Lierin, those are looking fantastic!! :vishenka_34:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

These are great! I especially love the reworked marine restaurant! Since you're planning to program these yourself, I suggest NOT just linking your marine restaurant to the ingame marine restaurant since then it wouldn't work for anyone who doesn't have MM or CC. (Did that make sense?)

Guest lierin

Thanks, although I really did think they were too big. I also didn't know how on earth to make them work, because everything else I've done with graphics was in 2d and all the frames had to be the same size. Those tall trees just didn't seem like they would work lol. I'm learning!

Guest lierin

It makes sense, in a bizarre ZT sort of way lol. I love playing with graphics ~ that marine restaurant was the first building that I worked on. The other two need a LOT of work, and I haven't come up with a name for it as of yet. I want to give the space one a metallic look and I haven't come up with any entrance to it that I really like. I'm definitely open to suggestions.

I only have pieces done of the dino hotel/museum, but it has huge chunks of rocks for the walls, dino claws at the corners of the building ... lots of neat stuff. I'm just hoping that I can make it all 'work'!

Guest lierin

Thank you Hughesy, I'll be working on these a lot the next few days. I have several other 'shark' things, and I'm going to make an arch and statue set for just sharks as well. I'm one of those people who actually likes sharks, and I found a lot of graphics to work with.