Newest Member
    Sladhued

• riou108
    • Goosifer
    • DragonEmperor500

Lierins stuff

Guest lierin

Guest Caddienoah

I have to apoligize...I totally missed your thread for awhile...I am so sorry...

Last year we lost one of our cats to cancer...so I know somewhat how you feel...she is still with us...we see her throughout the house still...

I love the bridge with the cat...wish it looked like our little one...it is a beautiful piece!...Can't wait to try out all your "blue" things...hope it can be soon!

Our little Joni...

post-2558-1255068108.jpg

(Joni on the right...Caddie on the left, my namesake)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't aware that Toodlepops had done a set of the canopies ~ I just pulled them from screenshots of RCT and colored them ~ but I'll ask her anyway. I did a quick check and WOW I missed a lot of downloads! I have some that match Jane's Tegel set as well. I have a few that I haven't finished yet using the glass walls .... has anyone done anything with those?? The one in the middle is just the wooden one from ZT colored to match the rest.
Be careful using RCT stuff. If you are using user made designs from there you need permission from the designer same as you would with ZT stuff. Best person to ask would be Yellowrose about that. Toodlepops has a whole heap of RCT glass stuff in one of her threads (Guild). I am not sure if that is the type you mean here.

I am sorry to hear about Dopey. Having lost my darling Gyspy this year after 16 plus years I miss her terribly so I understand you you feel. :hug2:

Guest lierin

No apologies necessary, the new items have been there for a day :-)

I'm so sorry about your Joni. It doesn't matter who's heart they claim, someone always misses them, and I know all too well how much it hurts. Dopey really was 'my' baby, and I lost him suddenly after a great many other losses over the past four years.

If you like, I will make you one of the memorials with your Joni on it. I may be able to use the pic you uploaded, or if you have one of just her, I can use that. Just email it to me.

Guest lierin

Hmmm, I don't think I have anything that is user made from RCT ~ I never downloaded anything, I just have the game (well, two of them actually). I'll check with Yellowrose anyway, but I have this stuff ready for testing so I'll just submit it. The next few days I may or may not be able to even stop to look longingly at my puter, let alone sit down and do anything with it. I can always remove them if necessary while waiting on permissions. Thanks for the warning though. I wasn't even aware that there were user made items available for that game.

I'm sorry to here about your Gypsy as well. It's amazing just how much a part of your family a pet can become, and I know I've never learned to ignore that empty feeling in the house. The same offer goes out to you, and to any one else who has lost a friend. If you'd like a personal bridge statue, I'll gladly make you one. I know that I've wanted this for a long time, and it seems that others feel about the same. Just email me a pic and I'll gladly make them.

There is lots of user made RCT out there.

Thanks for the offer about Gypsy but no thanks. I have memories and pictures that keep me going.

What would be nice is to have the rainbow - "stand alone" so that people can put it where they like - water placeable and exhibit placeable.

Guest lierin

I'll have to take a look around and see what's available for RCT ~ eventually. Right now I'm not sure I have the time or the stamina.

For the rainbow, just so I understand you correctly, do you mean like an arch? If so, I'll give it a try, but with the color reduction to 256 that is required for the png files, I doubt that I can make it translucent like it is on the statue. There I can set it against the rest of the statue and the colors hold true. The first one I made some of the rainbow was not against the trees and changed to a rather hideous mess of gaudy pinks and the same yellow that they used on VW bugs years ago. That's ok, I like a challenge *G*

No I wasn't thinking of a full arch. I was more thinking of part arches like you see in nature and like you have in the statue. There is an arch and a rainbow tunnel as part of the Oz pack Yellowrose did. Oh and the Oz pack is mostly created by user made rct files. Yellowrose and Toodlepops use them a lot. A word of advice if you ever make a building with rct parts. The rct peeps ingame are shorter than ZT peeps so you need to make the doors and walls taller or ZT peeps get headaches when they use them.

genkicoll

The images don't have to be 256-colors to go into APE - just when you're putting them in via ZOOT.

Guest Caddienoah

I would very much like one with Joni in it...I will look through and find a pic that is a typical "Joni pose"...when I find it I just add it to a thread...I don't have your email to send it to you...