Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• Void2

Lierins stuff

Guest lierin

Professor Paul
I'm one of those people who actually likes sharks

Indeed.There are no dull animals.A creature has used the same basic design since the Triassic is definitely special.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest lierin

Thanks c suminski, if you have anything that you would like, please tell me and I'll see what I can come up with :smile:

Guest lierin

Hi Pukkie, I was going to use 'The World of Jaws' for the arch set and I'm considering 'Feeding Frenzy' for the restaurant. The term is generally associated with sharks ... but after raising three boys (and seeing some other humans eat lol) I think it would definitely make a good restaurant name :24:

Guest lierin

They are special, and they are fascinating. I've always been interested in all of the creatures that call the ocean home. I love dolphins and orcas, and the beluga ... but I've always been fascinated by sharks. I've certainly never feared them when I'm at any beach (and I've seen them frequently). They truly are one of natures 'perfect' creations. I think it is truly deplorable that their only true predator has managed to deplete some of their numbers so drastically in such a short amount of time :(

Guest lierin
This is kinda off topic but it is shark week on Discovery Channel.

Well, since I rarely turn on a tv, I'm happy that you mentioned it :Vishenka_08:

Guest lierin

I kept reading that 'someone' really wanted a thatched roof observation area made, and I came up with this ....

Jordan

The pics are a bit small, perhaps another would make it easier to see... In any case Pukkie is going to flip!

Guest lierin

I hope these aren't too big ... but I agree it's hard to see them in the other pics. I hope if she flips it's a good flip :vishenka_34:

:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072: This is so so good I love it!! :wub: :wub: :clap: :clap:

Can't believe it this is so what I wanted Thanks for the rest of my life You are fantastic :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: