Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cricket

:post-1551-1124418072: Wow! I must say that I am impressed! You do nice work ... especially the arches and the marine statues. Those are my fav! :vishenka_34:

Guest lierin

Thank you Jordan, I really thought something like them should have come with the game in the first place. Since I noticed that other people tended to do 'theme' areas I went ahead and started working in them.

I'll be glad to do some statues for user made animals ~ and I take it as a huge compliment that you asked :-)

I'm not sure where I was planning to release them. Yellowrose offered to test them for me, and she has the two completed packs (the original ZT animals and the DD). She was planning to release them when ZA is back up completely along with some other new items.

You do code?? Does that mean I could send you buildings (hint hint)?

Guest lierin

Thank you ZooGrammy and Cricket for such nice compliments. It makes me very happy to know that people like these.

And, for anyone that likes the arches, I am still working on them. I would love suggestions for any themes that aren't exactly biome areas from the zoo, so if anyone has any themes that they would like, please let me know.

Oh Lierin sure hope you don't feel sorry after I finished but I sometimes make zoos in sections in wich I wish arches like you are designing would have names like Predator Lane. I also would love to see Bear Corner. One named Monkey Playground would be great! And what about Cat's Plaza? There could be an Ungulate Avenue.

One for arctic animals named Polar Community.

A MM version for just the sharks either named Sharks or Jaws. One named Titanic for all huge marine animals.

Waterworld fun for all playfull ones like porpoise delphin and beluga's

And I am affraid I have no suggestions for DD animals for I hardly play with dino's But I do play a lot with all Ice Age animals

Perhaps Ice age Retrieved.

I sure hope you can do something with it for any UCA can fit in all these area's as well.

Guest lierin

No, I won't be sorry I asked. I want to make these for everyone. I make my zoos a certain way, and so does everyone else. I'm attaching two more screen shots because I also have an arctic one, an ice age one, and a jurassic one partially done. I have started some for the marine animals, but haven't got much past the planning stage ... I really like the Jaws and Titanic names.

These are actually three pieces each, the arch and two large statues. I would like to add a fountain or waterfall to the rainforest set, and I've got a cave man family and some other items that I want to do to go with the ice age. Lots of ideas and graphics, but I would still like suggestions. I hadn't even considered the monkeys, or the bears, or the ungulates and those are really good ideas! Any others are welcome. I started playing ZTCC after I got it for my grandsons, but I love doing graphics (but I have to warn everyone that I'm really picky and I'm not happy until they are perfect).

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...rent=Zoo133.jpg

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...rent=Zoo132.jpg

And, so you know I didn't forget .... the marine pack :yahoo: I need to tweak a few of them, but they are almost ready for testing.

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...t=allmarine.jpg

I'll explain more about that 'mystery statue' after I am sure I've got it figured out. I 'found' it while I was making mine!

:clap: :cheerlie: All these look just awesome!!!! :cheerlie: :yahoo:

I am only wandering about the huge whale statues about the base? (hope the word is correct here)

wich I found a bit small for these large creatures Now at the dino's there is one who has a larger base is that an option for these whales as well?

Guest Fobian Vink

Omg, its really-eally great!!! I love the: Apato/Stego and the Campeto-Allo-Plesio statues!!! :wub:

And exept for the Whale Shark, i think the big whales are a little bit to big to be a Statue, but they still are very great!!

Guest lierin

That larger base is an option, but I have something better for those large whales ~ I just had to find it. I've got several gig worth of graphics, and even though they are mostly organized, sometimes I have to hunt for things. As big as they are, all but the sperm whale and the apatosaurus take up only the 2 x 4 space that the bases themselves use. Guests can walk under and around the tails, you can place foliage, fountains, and benches right up close to them. I usually build my walkways three wide and place statues in the middle which is why I tried to get them all on that one base. That apatosaurus absolutely won't fit :uglyhammer:

I'll do the whales both ways, on the larger base and with the different pedestal, and that way you'll be able to use them however you like. I wish there was an easy way to program benches (but from everything I've read that isn't an option) because I would love to be able to put together a pedestal or base that had seating, lamps, etc.

Guest lierin

Hi Fobian, and thank you. I've wanted more dino statues since right after I got done with the tutorials. The whales look huge, but I made them so that guests can walk around just the small base, and that's all the space you need in a zoo for them. Raising the ground just under the base makes them really stand out ~ same with the large dinos.