• MrTroodon
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • Sladhued
    • MarkBL20
    • (Admin)Cricket

Lierins stuff

Guest lierin

Guest lierin

I was hoping you would like them Pukkie, and you're quite welcome. Let me get the coloring right on the 'legs' so they don't fade into the background, and I'll send it in to Genki :smile:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

I promise that I'll do my very best to get all of your items approved today, lierin!

Guest lierin

No hurry ~ as has been pointed out, you've been spending far too much time making things and not enough time playing :P

genkicoll

Haha, that's true, and real life is interferring, too, but I did manage to go through your entrance sets. Check your PMs for an update :D

Lierin I have been playing with your themed arches and they are great I will show screens later However I miss one entrance

One for a marine part of the zoo. Do you want to make one more? And then ofcourse marine themed?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lierin
Lierin I have been playing with your themed arches and they are great I will show screens later However I miss one entrance

One for a marine part of the zoo. Do you want to make one more? And then ofcourse marine themed?

Sorry to be so long getting back to you Pukkie, I've been rather incredibly ill the past week and a half with an infection that started in a tooth and went systemic ~ most of the time my face was so swollen I couldn't see out of my left eye :crybaby:

I've got a second pack of the themed arches started. There will be one for bears, wolves, the grasslands, primates, whales, sharks, as well as a general 'marine' theme. The coniferous and the deciduous ones are making me work, but I will most likely include them as well :vishenka_34:

They are barely roughed out at the moment, but I'll try and get screens posted in the next few days. I'm glad you're enjoying the first set :smile:

Guest lierin

Well, I can definitely say that I don't recommend cellulitis to anyone ... it is NOT a relaxing way to get a vacation (although it ranks right up there with getting your jaw wired for dieting purposes lol)!

I'll be working on them this week, although as the day goes on I'm noticing that pixels tend to make my head ache so it will probably take me a lot longer than I'm used to.

So sorry to hear about you have to suffer like that :hug2:

I sure hope you will start feeling better soon I am looking forward to next arches and yes I enjoy them very very much That is such a high quality item to enrich my zoos with Awesome! But please make sure you are geetting well again soon

Guest lierin

That's so true. but I am going to try and get these done before next weekend. If nothing else it will keep me sitting still and 'mostly' resting like I'm supposed to lol :P

Savannahjan

So sorry to hear about this, Leirin, I had something similar from an infected salivary gland, by the time I finally went to the doc, my eye was almost closed. It sounds like a very good plan to me, resting quietly at the computer, gently APEing, slowly and restfully pixelating.... excellent therapy!