Sladhued

• (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer
    • TRIFORCE89
    • Luz21

Lierins stuff

Guest lierin

Guest lierin
No I wasn't thinking of a full arch. I was more thinking of part arches like you see in nature and like you have in the statue. There is an arch and a rainbow tunnel as part of the Oz pack Yellowrose did. Oh and the Oz pack is mostly created by user made rct files. Yellowrose and Toodlepops use them a lot. A word of advice if you ever make a building with rct parts. The rct peeps ingame are shorter than ZT peeps so you need to make the doors and walls taller or ZT peeps get headaches when they use them.

Ok, I'll see what I can come up with for the rainbow. I have a few buildings that I had started, but they were based on ZT buildings rather than the RCT ones. I was considering using the glass walls for a restaurant, but haven't ever done anything with it.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest lierin
The images don't have to be 256-colors to go into APE - just when you're putting them in via ZOOT.

True, but it changed the colors to something horrible when I tried it that way. When you can put it in game, zoom in ~ the actual rainbow is 'transparent' rather than a solid color. It works great with the statue base behind it, but there's no way to keep it that way without the background. I did it in PSP, so I don't know which file format you could use to show you, but I'll keep playing with it. I pretty much 'spray painted' it and used several blending tools to make it look like it does ...

I'll play with it a bit and see if I can make something that still looks like a real rainbow. That was the part that kept me from doing this for so long ~ I didn't want the end product looking like a 'toy' or a wall decoration. ZT really limits what people can do with graphics in some ways. I figured out a way around it by using the statue, but even that took several tries. Originally I had the 'gate' that is on so many bridge graphics, with the rainbow arching above it. I also had clouds and 'beams' coming down to the bridge itself. Lol, that didn't work at ALL!

Guest lierin
I would very much like one with Joni in it...I will look through and find a pic that is a typical "Joni pose"...when I find it I just add it to a thread...I don't have your email to send it to you...

I sent you a pm with my email in it.

As for your observation area graphics go ahead and release. They are just ingame RCT parts so your recolors are fine to release without any permissions that I see needed.

Glad to see most of your past year has passed and you are mostly back to normal again. Hubby will heal and everything will get to a relaxing pace for you sooner then you think.

Pets are a hard thing to lose when they have been in your family for so many years. It's for most like losing a family member. Time heals and the memories will keep Dopey with you always. I often thought of you while you were away and I'm so glad you will be back with us once the move and house are finally settled. Take care of yourself and hubby and we'll see you when everything is settled.

Miss you

Thanks Yellowrose, I was pretty sure they were. It's good to know for sure.

I am definitely glad that the past few months are over with. I'm excited about the upcoming ones although I get tired just thinking about it some days lol.

I'm very glad to be back. I may only be here on odd days for the next coming weeks, but once we're done building and get my parents moved I'll have some time to sit down and just relax a bit. I've missed being here.

We missed you too Lierin and I am sure happy that you started posting again

Lookin forward to your permanent come back :hug2:

We missed you too Lierin and I am sure happy that you started posting again

Lookin forward to your permanent come back :hug2:

I am as well. I've missed being here as well as all the members, AND I've missed playing and creating. I have to help create a house right now ... which is a bit different than graphics, but than I'll be back. I'll check in on the evenings when I'm not too tired (we're building a cordwood home, and it's rather labor intensive).

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've played with this when I'm awake and alert ~ and when I'm exhausted. I've fought with it with and without a toothache. I've enlisted the suggestions and aid of someone else who is a rather logical individual (hubby).

It's ALWAYS right on three of the rotations. It's ALWAYS wrong on one. No matter how I change the graphics, it's always got one that is just wrong. This should work, but it doesn't.

It's a 'corner' piece for the underground passage. Instead of having one square blank in a corner, this piece does both side of it. And, it's always correct if you are looking at the corner. If you are looking at it from the rear or one side (depending on the graphic), one side is still bare ground. :help:

I've redone the views with every possible combination (actually did this on paper to keep track). I'm open to all suggestions because I REALLY want this. I really dislike having to work around the bare spot if I'm in a corner!