My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto
1 hour ago, Fern said:

You could pmed me for the info. I would have been happy to help.

Thanks, but I found the IDs I need "scavenging" the in-game files and other UCAs... If you find any issue that must be fixed, pls notify me so I can update my files as soon as possible, please! 🙀🙀

Congrats on release! Both packs sound like fun and I love the ideas you came up with for the cat scenery.

• Love 1

Savannahjan

:worship: Great work!

• Thanks 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

Zarawatto, let me start off by saying that yours and other modders' animal projects are one of the biggest reasons I keep coming back to this game even after twenty years. The work you all put into these projects is outstanding, to say the least. When I saw you had released a pterosaur pack, I was practically jumping up and down in my chair for joy as they are some of my most favorite prehistoric reptiles.

I wanted to show off an exhibit I built for the Quetzalcoatlus. They're very easy to please and have a good temperament! I have experienced no behavior bugs, freezes, crashes, etc. through playing around with them.

quetz2.png.e1a7005564ea3b3ede3aadc97a23c6bb.pngquetz3.png.0f1c6da4e8d4ed3d0b1eabc20afa7b64.png

I DID notice something peculiar in their scientist information panel, however:

quetz.png.756ba3249f4195ac826a86c5e31ba384.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Zarawatto
13 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Zarawatto, let me start off by saying that yours and other modders' animal projects are one of the biggest reasons I keep coming back to this game even after twenty years. The work you all put into these projects is outstanding, to say the least. When I saw you had released a pterosaur pack, I was practically jumping up and down in my chair for joy as they are some of my most favorite prehistoric reptiles.

I wanted to show off an exhibit I built for the Quetzalcoatlus. They're very easy to please and have a good temperament! I have experienced no behavior bugs, freezes, crashes, etc. through playing around with them.

quetz2.png.e1a7005564ea3b3ede3aadc97a23c6bb.pngquetz3.png.0f1c6da4e8d4ed3d0b1eabc20afa7b64.png

I DID notice something peculiar in their scientist information panel, however:

quetz.png.756ba3249f4195ac826a86c5e31ba384.png

Hi Prince! 🙀🙀 I'm aware of your works... All of your exhibits display a natural feeling and looking at them is very pleasant!! I also apreciate all of your comments and feedback... That brings me the will to keep doing and improving my stuff

Thanks for noticing... I'm gonna fix the minor bugs I keep finding and upload the new version pretty soon 😸😸

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
Zarawatto

UFO v2 is comming!

News:

-> Debug of some animals

-> New Pterosaurs!

-> Yutyrannus will be replaced with a new dino in Non-Avians section 🦖🦖

Wait! Then what will happen to Yutyrannus?

It will be the founder of a new section in UFO v2 exclusive to floofy tyrannosaurs! Take a quick look:

Spoiler

Icons.png.e5b5b8efe1032073a5b2b7c39e5355b7.png Yutyrannus Already available.

Icons.png.6e012176431db28d179784ea0457594f.png Albertosaurus Compatible with Hawkkeye's Edmontosaurus, Edmontonia & BlueFang's Triceratops.

Icons.png.69786c9758fac19968c27b0aa0fb4dfa.png Daspletosaurus Compatible with Hawkkeye's Euoplocephalus, Chirostenotes, Centrosaurus, Chasmosaurus & Borsato's Corythosaurus.

Icons.png.f65924201c47624b395a5b9ce150d36b.png Gorgosaurus Compatible with Hawkkeye's Pentaceratops, Panoplosaurus, Borsato's Parasaurolophus, BlueFang's Lambeosaurus & my own Dromaeosaurus.

Icons.png.c2d58ca34c902a7731dda89b29dcb81d.png Nanuqsaurus Compatible with Hawkkeye's Pachyrhinosaurus.

Icons.png.602cde5988873e156b2ec3bebba66b6a.png Tarbosaurus Compatible with Hawkkeye's Therizinosaurus, Saurolophus, Mononykus & Tarchia.

Icons.png.61bb9f92788c6ef53fe60e1399ccd7f8.png Guanlong Compatible with Hawkkeye's Mamenchisaurus, Chungkingosaurus & Gigantspinosaurus.

Icons.png.bcaab7273d17650c11be4b9183a66b0f.png Thanatotheristes. Reaper of Death! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Sounds great!  Congrats on the new animals :D

LapisLazuli77

YOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler

An Albertosaurus and/or Gorgosaurus addition were definitely one I'd expect people to make sooner. Tarbosaurus' colors go hard too

As for Yutyrannus' replacement...hmmm...Troodon? Specifically the giant Alaskan one with no name

YoungerPrinceLothric

Will Yutyrannus return in the next update? I was so looking forward to making an exhibit for them.