My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto

Well, this is weird 🙀🙀 I already told on my screenshots thread, that I have several themed park zoos projects on my mind. After the succes of Thawed Out Park, I'm working on the next ideas, including japanese, mexican & indian themed zoos! Nevertheless, when I was gathering the UCIs for them, I noticed that some were not that broad on options. So, a fast idea ran on my mind... "Hey! Why not should I design the buildings lacking for some themed parks?" Starting with the japanese park, there are not oriental theme gift shops! I just found one gift shop from ZA but it's a pretty old file, not enough for me. I started reading about modding last night and I made a non-working building using the old reliable AoE graphics and APExp:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.e5637b6d82ef21ec362a262298a89f65.jpeg

But now, with Zoot and comparing the information from other user-made gift shops, I'm trying to make it an actual working souvenir shop! But, of course, I have several questions about ID numbers that I should or should not use, including those for messages from language files. I also got ResHack and I'm figuring out how these two work together. Also, the slots issue is anything I have to read and try to make it work properly, as this graphic suggests four entrances 🤔🤔

I never tought about myself as a content creator... Honestly, its not something I'd like to do that much... I'll just bring a small contribution for buildings that I may adapt to ZT, as I'm not graphic designer... What do you think? When the building gets ready, I'll upload here so you can test it yourselves! 

• Love 4

Okay you need to talk to either cricket or myself about this. There are limited ids available so we reuse ids when possible. There are some Japanese and Asian ids that can be repeated.  The dll files are combined files and either of us will do them. They are controlled as they are too easy to mess up and that can mess up everyone's game.

I know I have a heap of Dr Ricks Japanese tiles to finish. I did release on of his 5 Zen type gardens the other day. I do know there are stands, both gift and food or drink, more restaurants as well. I do know we will be using the Giggling Geisha ids again to create a chain of restaurants. Meanwile I will look through his design threads at DD and DG and see if we settled on building names and items for them that you might like to use. And I guess I better release the rest of his gardens.

Looks like a 3x3 tiles building so for slots go to DG. http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=4202.0   Jay's post is a sort of slots made easy. He taught me, cricket, jane, genki, and a number of others most of our skills for buildings, scenery and animals.

There are a few posts in that area you might find helpful

Oh come to think of it I might also have a few of Toodlepops and my things that have not been released yet either

• Like 1

There is this. http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=5465.0

Would you like it in other colours? If so what.

Recolours of the ingame Japanese fence are here http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=4755.0

Recolours of the stone path in your screen are here http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=5546.0   That includes some natural colours.

Have an unfinished temple, kakigori  stand, tea stand, sweet shop, toy stand, restaurants, teahouses

If you have questions about the DG stuff you can ask me here or over a DD. DD will get you Jay as well.

• Like 1

Zarawatto

Prototype is done! The file base was Devona's Witch Brew Stand, so it's working with its IDs as it has not actual messages placed in a .dll file. May I upload it here or should I send it directly to you instead?

12 hours ago, Fern said:

There is this. http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?topic=5465.0

Would you like it in other colours? If so what.

That restroom is neat! I think that brown would be a nice recolor, so it'd match the asian paper walls! 

• Love 1

Zarawatto

I sent you a PM with the file attached to it 😸😸

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Zarawatto

I'm now refining some details with the Todai-Ji temple gift shop as the IDs are available... My next project is the mexican zoo! I have plans for some scenery items and a new animal: I made a recolour from the african wild dog model in order to create a Xolo (Mexican hairless dog)... Any suggestions?

image.png.f13e5c0828ea865af84e060367ca549a.png

• Love 1

I love Xolos. At least 15 years ago one of our clients had a Xolo named Homer. He was an awesome dog.

• Like 1

Zarawatto
15 minutes ago, HeatherL said:

I love Xolos. At least 15 years ago one of our clients had a Xolo named Homer. He was an awesome dog.

The few persons I know who own Xolos tend to use names of Aztec characters or another nahuatl words for their dogs... So, I find "Homer" as a bonny name ♡♡

• Haha 1

Zarawatto

Do you like vanilla scent int your desserts?

I modified the beta orchid tree, so I got my second item developed for the Mexican Park, which is a vanilla orchid tree... This is the result:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5a5217caf3951d899cfbc6f1008f7352.jpeg

I want to make a pack of three animals and three foliage items and then upload it here when finished... What do you think about it?

• Like 1
  • Love 2