Zarawatto

Zarawatto

UCAPOST Worked good! I revised my stuff and I fixed my files... This means:

Another success! Now you can have both Cacomixtle y Tlacuache living together:

Spoiler

Zoo069.jpg.545634f5c6e00bb98a77ffa8c0263824.jpg

Spoiler

Zoo071.jpg.bb8b3222fdf38e864fdd8515c4fba935.jpg

The only issue it has, is that cacomistle keeps standing most of time and its walking takes too long to occur... Where may I check it up?

Also, Xolo is now reconfigured:

Spoiler

iconbgNW.png.916a1593b09e843437c3bd853294b905.png Xoloitzcuintle, a.k.a Mexican Hairless Dog, now compatible with Hawkkeye's Good Boys... But I gotta point a couple of things:

-> Xolo is just a recoloring of BlueFang's African Wild Dog. So, It won't be able to swim like other dogs as it has no animations developed for it. However, its suitability won't be affected because of water foliage.

-> The only exception about compatibility is that, in addition to Good Boys preferences, Xolo keeps suitable items from it's previous version in order to match mexican pack. So, it will like desertic foliage and rocks. Its favorite item is actually Prickly Pear Cactus. This is not a problem at all, but if you're thinking about a multiple dogs exhibit, the other Good Boys will naturally dislike desertic items.

That's it for now! Keep having a nice day 😽😽

• Like 1

Pm them to me and I will get Jay to look at them for you.

JohnT made his own swim animations for horse, camel and a few others. I can look and see if he left any notes over at DD about what he did.

• Thanks 1

Zarawatto
9 hours ago, Fern said:

Pm them to me and I will get Jay to look at them for you.

JohnT made his own swim animations for horse, camel and a few others. I can look and see if he left any notes over at DD about what he did.

I'm still finishing last details from sarahuato... May you wait a little bit until it's done? So, the only animal left to be checked would be the quetzal 🙀🙀

Zarawatto

I've already sent the animals for their revision! The only animal left to be finished is:

Spoiler

QtzM.png.20c9c83c1043be47e61d069baade4a06.png QtzF.png.41440c9ceb6306db16263f3508f7bdad.png Resplendent Quetzal (Pharomachrus mocinno). Meant to be compatible with Hawkkeye's Collared Peccary, White-Nosed Coati & My Sarahuato. This is the chimeric quetzal, because the skin was placed on the model of a pheasant 😹😹 But it works and I like the final result.

Have a nice week!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Zarawatto

They're almost here:

Spoiler

Zoo072.jpg.5543ca9f48e040bbee07e8acbc5ab64c.jpg

Until the final revision is done, I'll work on a surprise for the final pack... Wait for it a bit more!

• Love 3

I really like the way you staged this image. The animals look great, too!

• Thanks 1

Zarawatto

Doubt!

How can I configure my animals to display my foliage as their fav item?

I've seen Borsato's Gigantopithecus, which is configured to dipslay Jane's Gigantopithecus Wild Shelter, and its cPrefIcon in [m/Characteristics/Strings] is set like this:

cPrefIcon = objects/1DA8E026/icacatSE/icacatSE

But the cPrefIcon in the [m/Characteristics/Integers] section is set with the value of "7294". When I toke a look at the cSuitableItems guide at DD, that number has no corresponding item. Is it a void or a value desinged by the item itself?

Also, I checked Taz Thylacine revision, which likes DrRick's Thylacine rocks, and the cSuitableItems is configured with the rock IDs as well:

v = 8ce2d057
v = 5
v = 98d33057
v = 29
v = C2EB9057
v = 84

Which path should I use If I want an animal to display a UCI as fav item? 🤔🤔

Thanks for your help!

Zarawatto

Update!

All items are complete! I'm just finishing details and fixing bugs

Today, I've set a link at my signature, where you'll find all of my stuff once completed (Now and later projects)... Just wait for my next post for it to be available! I expect to finish before this weekend

As I already told, It contains a surprise! If you want a sneak peek... May any of you guess what birb is this?

Spoiler

ANI.gif.ba0096b85600fa9c3be0eba9bf5d0f21.gif

Have a nice day! 😸😸

• Like 1

It's the elusive Hummingbird Gigantus!

• Like 2