Love these!

• Thanks 1

Zarawatto
On 7/30/2022 at 2:19 PM, Savannahjan said:

Love these!

Thanks! I'm sure you'll love the final result as well :3

Fourth animal half done!

Spoiler

And I can't believe I forgot it and didn't include first! This animal is the reason behind my own nickname:

IcBG.png.a6997fceaf4bd8e80c4ad1751f73667a.png Sarahuato, a.k.a. Mantled Howler Monkey (Alouatta palliata). I'm not sure with which animal should it be compatible. Maybe Hawkkeye's White Nosed Coati & Collared Peccary. It's tail is too thin to be caught by the renderer! 😹😹 I'll fix this... Also, I'll eventually tell the tale about why this one turned into my nickname with which I sign my stuff...

Hype apart, the fifth and last animal was meant to be Resplendent Quetzal, but both models I found (ZTABC's base & Dedennedillo's remake) bring an error when I try to import them into Blender ("Matrix does not have an inverse").

If some of you kindly would to teach me how to deal with this one, I'd be grateful! Otherwise, I'll change it for another one :c

Have a nice day and a great week beginning!

• Like 1

Zarawatto

I forgot to post this earlier. The five foliage items are done and working properly! These are the following:

Spoiler

SS.png.ee6ff063854d7f5fc74274413a88f695.png

CocoaNEIc.png.bc23f0e030be51f77d738551c41d85db.png Cocoa Tree. $350. Aztecs used cocoa beans as coins. This tree values its weight in gold!

VOTneIc.png.2978305b1d2ef35cf6b7577bb50bc8be.png Vanilla Orchid Tree. $250.  Maybe you were better without knowing modern vanilla flavor source!

CSMneIc.png.3f061807afde968d92baf5937551d33f.png Corn Smut Maize. $250. Huitlacoche is both a pest and a delicacy!

DAMneIC.png.171ed013774f73f571771d16e602a6a8.png Dragon Fruit Cactus Flowerbed. $150. Garnished with marigolds & amaranth. What else would you like?

ChinaNEic.png.1348ab4327a34c2f553cd4cb8fed28bc.png Tomato & Jalapeño Chinampa. $150. Aztecs developed this culturing method consisting of crates surrounded by water, so they might grow food in a lake!

I'm tempted to upload it as soon as possible, so you may test it by yourselves, but also I wanna save it for the whole Mexican Pack release... What do you think?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Zarawatto
13 hours ago, Fern said:

Pm the foliage to me and cricket so we can test them for you.

Sure! I've sent the file with the singles & the comined file. I'm also trying the new animal checker, but when I launch it, the cmd flashes and then nothing happens... Maybe I'm not running it right 🤔🤔

By the way, I found a solution for the Quetzal issue... I mounted Dedennedillo's Quetzal skin in another birb model... I'm using Tamara Henson's Pheasants... It looks weird on Blender, but I expect it to work in-game and look good 🤭🤭

Asked Jay about the animal checker.

From Jay:

No, I do not know why the animal checker is no longer working for Zarawatto if he had it working before. Although it checks for more things, the file names are the same. So if it worked before, it should still work when the files are replaced. He could put a ".uca" file in the C:\ZT-utils folder, run Command Prompt, and type the following in the Command Prompt window:

cd \ZT-utils
uca2post.bat   12345678.uca

where 12345678.uca is replaced with the ".uca" file name that was used. If that does not work, it should show some sort of error message. If it does work, then it is installed in the right place but possibly was not set up correctly when right clicking, such as choosing the ".exe" instead of the ".bat".

Hawkkeye666
On 8/1/2022 at 7:33 AM, Zarawatto said:

Thanks! I'm sure you'll love the final result as well :3

Fourth animal half done!

Hide contents

And I can't believe I forgot it and didn't include first! This animal is the reason behind my own nickname:

IcBG.png.a6997fceaf4bd8e80c4ad1751f73667a.png Sarahuato, a.k.a. Mantled Howler Monkey (Alouatta palliata). I'm not sure with which animal should it be compatible. Maybe Hawkkeye's White Nosed Coati & Collared Peccary. It's tail is too thin to be caught by the renderer! 😹😹 I'll fix this... Also, I'll eventually tell the tale about why this one turned into my nickname with which I sign my stuff...

Hype apart, the fifth and last animal was meant to be Resplendent Quetzal, but both models I found (ZTABC's base & Dedennedillo's remake) bring an error when I try to import them into Blender ("Matrix does not have an inverse").

If some of you kindly would to teach me how to deal with this one, I'd be grateful! Otherwise, I'll change it for another one :c

Have a nice day and a great week beginning!

Nice work. If you want tail to be visible, just mark it in edit mode and enlarge it, I do it with a lot of monke I make. But be carefull, it can distort the model, so check animations after that.

About compatibility - I made mantled howler, it will come with my South American monke pack, compatible with Borsato´s Baird´s tapir and some my animals (lowland paca, white-lipped peccary, Greoffrey´s spider monke, etc.) so I think you should choose different compatibility, so people can choose version they would prefer in their zoo.

And about checker... It does the same thing on my computer. Works for a while, then stops. Now it doesn´t work at all. Haven´t been able to solve it for now.

Zarawatto
On 8/2/2022 at 10:24 PM, Fern said:

Asked Jay about the animal checker.

From Jay:

No, I do not know why the animal checker is no longer working for Zarawatto if he had it working before. Although it checks for more things, the file names are the same. So if it worked before, it should still work when the files are replaced. He could put a ".uca" file in the C:\ZT-utils folder, run Command Prompt, and type the following in the Command Prompt window:

cd \ZT-utils
uca2post.bat   12345678.uca

where 12345678.uca is replaced with the ".uca" file name that was used. If that does not work, it should show some sort of error message. If it does work, then it is installed in the right place but possibly was not set up correctly when right clicking, such as choosing the ".exe" instead of the ".bat".

🤔🤔

Alright, then! I'll follow these instructions... Any other issue, I'll report it!

On 8/3/2022 at 2:34 AM, Hawkkeye666 said:

About compatibility - I made mantled howler, it will come with my South American monke pack, compatible with Borsato´s Baird´s tapir and some my animals (lowland paca, white-lipped peccary, Greoffrey´s spider monke, etc.) so I think you should choose different compatibility, so people can choose version they would prefer in their zoo.

Understood! I'll configure mine as mexican howler subspecies, compatible with white nosed coati, collared peccary and my resplendent quetzal, in order to distinguish it from yours 😸😸 And talking about compatibility, I don't know if I should reconfigure xolo and make it compatible with the good bois... You know, there are not enough dogs for a single exhibit 🐕🐕

Hawkkeye666
1 hour ago, Zarawatto said:

🤔🤔

Alright, then! I'll follow these instructions... Any other issue, I'll report it!

Understood! I'll configure mine as mexican howler subspecies, compatible with white nosed coati, collared peccary and my resplendent quetzal, in order to distinguish it from yours 😸😸 And talking about compatibility, I don't know if I should reconfigure xolo and make it compatible with the good bois... You know, there are not enough dogs for a single exhibit 🐕🐕

That´s great idea!

I am really looking forward what you will have decided about compatibilities of these animals, it is nice to try animals I haven´t made in my zoo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

reconfigure xolo and make it compatible with the good bois... You know, there are not enough dogs for a single exhibit

You can never have enough dogs romping in the yard. :whistling_smiley_by_broni123:

• Haha 1