My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto

UPDATE: Eoraptor for Realism Hack got a quick rework to fix a couple of bugs I didn't notice before... New version is already available... Pls replace previous one you got

Thanks!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

Not one of my best works, to be honest... But it's been a while since I wanted to craft this little fren...

BlitzProjekt 02:

image.png.604241985884e2b25fdd4fa45ec00a14.png EoraptorHerrerasaurus got a new playmate!

In my drive, you'll find a .zip with two .ztd files... One for you all using the DD version of Herrerasaurus and a second for everyone who's running the Realism Hack made by VND... If Serpy creates its new version of realism hack, I'll made a third one eventually

Reveal hidden contents

HerreraxEoraptor.jpg.292e2be969bf05a96b98fccbfd47cb35.jpg

Both Eoraptor versions have the same ID number, so you should run only one at the same time...

Enjoy!

SuperSailors still on the way...

I am not sure hacking hacks like this is a good idea. Just working on the Giant tortoise hack to give it a new id I found several things. Like some things with multiple settings for a start.

I have not looked or run the checkers on your animals yet but giving that animal a new id is not too difficult if you know what you are doing.

Zarawatto

It's not an actual hack... It's the same animal but with the suitability preferences of the hack version

• 2 weeks later...
Zarawatto

I finally managed to recover the shadows of my animals from UFO. I found that Yi qi and Titanis have the best animations I made so far... I can't say the same about my Tupandactylus, which is honestly disappointing... I'm not sure about fixing, full remake or just discard it... New version is already available:

Previous version

Spoiler

Zoo162.jpg.8617d2519018535b1bf80d8993d5efbf.jpg

Zoo163.jpg.8e1fab0d00ae22dd394f7f5b4ea63b79.jpg

New version

Spoiler

Zoo165.jpg.9ae81fae9f6017fb6b3db21289b03073.jpg

Zoo164.jpg.06ddc7365d9acbb11b703805923b993b.jpg

• Like 4

Savannahjan

The stills look very good.