My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto
13 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Wanted to mention that I went to your google drive and did not see the pelagornis in there. Would it be included in the modified UFOv3 file?

EDIT: Yup! It's in the UFOv3 file for anyone wondering!

That's right... It's available as a single or as a new file in the merged version of UFO

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Zarawatto

Spring gift for you all:

Better late than never, Bug Mayhem mini pack now available in the link at my signature:

Contents:

IconsM.png.42444d64f1b25ff925b8d598ce09fd09.png IconsF.png.7bfb72f4968faf74ac997d6780979cf8.png Meganeura

IconsM.png.6dcb511d62ad6c2e00490f9c6d22c9c5.png IconsF.png.e769e255a9d7e632cc99bb2045350d01.png Pulmonoscorpius

iconSE.png.eeb7daf444e4784bc09ba6a2381f0e55.png Archaeopteris Water placeable foliage

Compatible with Khaydar's Arthropleura

Spoiler

Arthropleura.jpg.db628f05604f75ade606f47ac41afb4e.jpg

Animal sounds from Pokemon games.

Hope you enjoy them!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

LapisLazuli77

LESGOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

Goosifer

Great work! We need more big bugs 🐛🕷️🐞🐝

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I downloaded everything from there and am now laughing at how old Zarawatto is.

In the packs folder all the zips are dated Dec 1899. I did not know they had computers back then.

zarawatto.jpg

• Haha 3

Zarawatto

If you like surprises, I'm about to spoil my next works:

My next pack is named "Super Sailors" and will include Concavenator, Ichthyovenator, Irritator & Amargasaurus... Both Ichthyovenator and Irritator will be half aquatic able to swim in water terrain... Do you want them to be tankable as well? I'll start it this week 🐟🐟

• Like 1
  • Love 1

HeatherL

I tend to prefer tankable. :-)

Hawkkeye666

Tankable, please.

I noticed on your tyrannosaurs that white part of the model sometimes protrudes as texture doesn´t cover everything on model. These protruding parts are quite shiny. You can avoid this by loading different texture below the texture you use, I generally use black texture (just black or ingame spectacled bear texture for something little less dark) or white texture for white animals (generally ingame polar bear´s one).

Zarawatto
5 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Tankable, please.

I noticed on your tyrannosaurs that white part of the model sometimes protrudes as texture doesn´t cover everything on model. These protruding parts are quite shiny. You can avoid this by loading different texture below the texture you use, I generally use black texture (just black or ingame spectacled bear texture for something little less dark) or white texture for white animals (generally ingame polar bear´s one).

Thanks for your advice, Hawk!! I intentionally left those for young tyrannos as they look like the fluffy grayish feathers birbs have when they are chicks... They are more evident in Albertosaurus young model... However, I need to fix that issue for animals that are not that floof

Savannahjan

Will they still be able to use the flat water terrain?