My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

LapisLazuli77

I wouldn't think it'd make sense for spinosaurids to be confined to tanks.

On another note Amargasaurus WOOO

HeatherL

Sorry. In my head, I was picturing a combo tank like the Asian Elephants.

• Like 1

Savannahjan

Yeah, me too Heather.  I don't usually use a tank if the animal can use the flat water terrain, but I know some users love to create those mixed exhibits with land and tanks.  

• Like 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

Tankable please!

• Like 1

Ichthyovenator and concavenator oh yeah!!! Can you do a kraken ogopogo and a sea serpent or a thunderbird and giant rat maybe a jackalope giant anaconda and hogzilla even better cause we need more cryptid mods the only cryptids I’m aware of that peryton of yours

• Love 1

HeatherL
4 hours ago, Luz21 said:

giant rat

Do you mean ROUS? Rodents of Unusual Size from The Princess Bride. Now I want to build a Fire Swamp exhibit.

Zarawatto

Not one of my best works, to be honest... But it's been a while since I wanted to craft this little fren...

BlitzProjekt 02:

image.png.604241985884e2b25fdd4fa45ec00a14.png EoraptorHerrerasaurus got a new playmate!

In my drive, you'll find a .zip with two .ztd files... One for you all using the DD version of Herrerasaurus and a second for everyone who's running the Realism Hack made by VND... If Serpy creates its new version of realism hack, I'll made a third one eventually

Spoiler

HerreraxEoraptor.jpg.292e2be969bf05a96b98fccbfd47cb35.jpg

Both Eoraptor versions have the same ID number, so you should run only one at the same time...

Enjoy!

SuperSailors still on the way...

• Like 1

LapisLazuli77

Wooo Eoraptor yeaaaaaaaah!

• Love 1

An eoraptor? Thank you so much can you do a dreadnoughtus and stygimoloch or a shunosaurus and majungasaurus unless a kulindadromeus and anzu even better cause we need more dinosaur mods so I can build a Biosyn Valley zoo from Jurassic World Dominion and also I want to build a Prehistoric Jungle exhibit from Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal 

Zarawatto
16 minutes ago, Luz21 said:

An eoraptor? Thank you so much can you do a dreadnoughtus and stygimoloch or a shunosaurus and majungasaurus unless a kulindadromeus and anzu even better cause we need more dinosaur mods so I can build a Biosyn Valley zoo from Jurassic World Dominion and also I want to build a Prehistoric Jungle exhibit from Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal

I'm always reading all of your suggestions... You are a person who's full of ideas an thoughts! I like that!

Some of your ideas weren't possible before because of my limitations, but I recently learnt some new features and my creativity is now the limit... For example, I wasn't going to craft Eoraptor since there is no public model of it in library, but then I noticed that several animals from there are reskins of previous models... So basically I did the same... My Eoraptor has the model of a Gallimimus as template with slight resizes and a new texture... Because of ZT graphic limitations, I may be not so exigent with myself about how the model looks directly in Blender for animals not that huge... I could not do so with my Tyrannos or bigger animals 🦖🦖