My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto
19 minutes ago, Goosifer said:

I noticed the Cuban Giant Owl looks brighter in color too. Are you doing graphics updates as well?

Argentavis & Cuban owl were resized as suggested by Hawkkeye... Also, when I was working with the lodge shelter, I learnt how to give them a brighter appearance to textures so they don't look faint or blurry

• Like 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

The yutyrannus grew up and had a baby! yutyr.png.e60da9a5e03670cafd82f5bd38de1e04.pngyutyr2.png.873233f2ce18571694550366a4951598.png

The megaraptors have grown up as well

mega3243.png.6d6c761a4d63cef218a83e810c811081.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Savannahjan

Wow, these look so striking in the game.  I love them!

As to the shelter with more than one entrance... it doesn't seem to matter that there are open exits available, if any entrance is blocked, you get the error message and they get stuck.  Sometimes, they manage to find their way out, but other times they are just glued in there.  Your idea of having the central burrow and then building the dam all around it sounds epic, but IMHO it will only work well if there is just one clearly defined entrance.

• Thanks 1

Zarawatto
41 minutes ago, Savannahjan said:

Wow, these look so striking in the game.  I love them!

As to the shelter with more than one entrance... it doesn't seem to matter that there are open exits available, if any entrance is blocked, you get the error message and they get stuck.  Sometimes, they manage to find their way out, but other times they are just glued in there.  Your idea of having the central burrow and then building the dam all around it sounds epic, but IMHO it will only work well if there is just one clearly defined entrance.

Hmm... I see... I think that maybe just two entrances (front and back) should be then 🤔🤔

10 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

The yutyrannus grew up and had a baby! yutyr.png.e60da9a5e03670cafd82f5bd38de1e04.pngyutyr2.png.873233f2ce18571694550366a4951598.png

The megaraptors have grown up as well

mega3243.png.6d6c761a4d63cef218a83e810c811081.png

Stunning work as well! What do you think about their size? I'm reworkibg them as well... And I'm tempted to make them a little smaller 🤔🤔

YoungerPrinceLothric

I think their size is just fine the way it is. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Zarawatto
Spoiler

New Animal release at my signature:

Horror of the beach, nightmare of centuries of fishes, final boss of the gulls and after a half year frozen project, my Pelagornis is finally here as the only animal my UFO pack never got... Here's a pic:

Pelagornis.jpg.588d9166315f6e1ee9cf94e24242bd0d.jpg

Next works eventually, but I hope soon: I honestly dunno 😿😿

Happy Valentine's day with some fancy delay as "ursual" on me 😽😽

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Very nice! Love how crisp the graphics look. Welcome back!

• Like 1

Savannahjan

Ooooh, that thing looks amazing! 

• Love 1

YoungerPrinceLothric
11 hours ago, Zarawatto said:
  Hide contents

New Animal release at my signature:

Horror of the beach, nightmare of centuries of fishes, final boss of the gulls and after a half year frozen project, my Pelagornis is finally here as the only animal my UFO pack never got... Here's a pic:

Pelagornis.jpg.588d9166315f6e1ee9cf94e24242bd0d.jpg

Next works eventually, but I hope soon: I honestly dunno 😿😿

Happy Valentine's day with some fancy delay as "ursual" on me 😽😽

One thing I noticed early on about your work is how crisp and clean the graphics are. They're gorgeous but they still blend in with the vanilla world of zoo tycoon. They could still be mistaken for vanilla animals if one spends enough time in the game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

Wanted to mention that I went to your google drive and did not see the pelagornis in there. Would it be included in the modified UFOv3 file?

EDIT: Yup! It's in the UFOv3 file for anyone wondering!