My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto
6 minutes ago, Fern said:

You can create graphics in Zoot but you also need to do the rotations there as well after you load them.

I also thought this was a rotation issue, but whenever I open rotation pannel, all animations seems to be centered 🤔🤔

Spoiler

image.png.d58db3681856a422e8cea62271896d8f.png

Zarawatto
8 minutes ago, Fern said:

This would be a Jay question. Is that file where I can get it for him?

Yup! All of the tyrannos have the issue

Yes Zoot I remember I did things with zoot and ape and a graphic thingie I can not remember the name of

Now to figure out that and the right order I loved rotating The best part of it all :hapydancsmil:

• Like 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

I am excited to try these! This week is full of doctors appointments and very intensive housework but I will get to them this weekend!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Zarawatto
2 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I am excited to try these! This week is full of doctors appointments and very intensive housework but I will get to them this weekend!

I'm still figuring out how to fix the graphic issue, but that should not spoil the gameplay experience... Feel free to report any other issue you may find! 😸😸 I appreciate all the effort and creativity you put in your exhibits!

• Like 3

YoungerPrinceLothric

I've gotta create my own screenshots thread one of these days lol.

Here's what I got so far! The idea here was to create the illusion that the exhibits were 'shared,' but disconnected through a waterfall. The yutyrannus are on top and the megaraptors are on the bottom.  I used the invisible fence mod to keep the dinosaurs separate as their needs are still different from each other. After I fulfilled their foliage needs I used neutral foliage to fill in some areas and make it look more lush and natural.

Both are pretty easy to make happy and they haven't caused any bugs or crashes in game. Gorgeous and well-behaved. Their legs look kind of silly when they walk but that's not a huge deal. I look forward to seeing what they look like as adults. 

overview.png

mega1.png

yut.png

overview2.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Zarawatto

Those are amazing! Every exhibit you make astonishes me more than the previous 🙀🙀

10 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I've gotta create my own screenshots thread one of these days lol

I support that idea 😸😸

• Thanks 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

Today we have the Guanlong! (a thread of my screenshots will come some time this week, I have to go through and organize them) From one of my 'test' zoos, which is why there's so much empty space around the exhibit.

These guys were a little trickier than the others to please. Their favorite 'rock is the rainforest rock and once I fulfilled that need I had to get creative with the foliage. It's not perfect and there's a lot I'd like to fine-tune (I think the red oat grass I placed down on the side there is Overkill but I'm letting it stay for now) but I was able to make them happy. Haven't noticed any bugs, glitches, and nothing crashed. 

guan.png

guan2.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Zarawatto

Thanks for your screenies, Prince <3

Honestly, I'm giving up with ZTStudio for my works... I'm reworking peryton & every animal in UFO, but it will take a loooong time... Maybe, I'll upload them in singles, because I dunno how much time will it take :c

On the other hand, I'm working with Hawkkeye about beaver items... A lodge shelter is already made, but I'm open to your suggestions... These are some frames:

image.png.609dea8c68eeb2deae7d3ad4a9731bf1.png image.png.288cc58e7146013107fa6b0763d54c15.png image.png.ec7a61117c04617e427bc31e8d57417c.png image.png.5ffc2f3c3f88e2e6d85ad949a2d54eac.png

• Love 2