My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto

Hi again! I'm not working on the shark pack yet, but I have an idea! I started running some algorithms (a.k.a. IA art generators) in order to make plaques for description window... These are just preliminar, but results are quite both disturbing and curious! These are some of them:

Megalodon

Spoiler

fl3n63Xi6QJHfHS197S3--1--kpcw3.jpg.ec81db9b69ba5d457a72c0b85d6faae8.jpg

Ginsu Shark

Spoiler

AdpZKLrZqMC0ftf93SOW--2--hxcts.jpg.ab1a69fc2932f16b64577b3d0cff0907.jpg

Helicoprion

Spoiler

ov2dWRfiYDLSQcxwQDdT--3--ydye7.jpg.d4a0631c2a4e9b423d1585c3eff88ece.jpg

Edestus

Spoiler

YEZVGy202k8lUgeIEDfr--4--s0v4b.jpg.2ba9a43f34298cd246a07f67cae2e893.jpg

Onchopristis

Spoiler

vUlZZole6I3iwypASnOE--4--jb9ox.jpg.63ab950142ba068e73ef151ed51ac5bb.jpg

🦈🦈

• Love 2

Liking that ancient relative of the modern bullfrog my favorite species of frog after ancient seas and pterosaurs since winter is on its way I wonder what your project ideas on Cenozoic megafauna packs I know what your planning a kangaroo 

Elephant evolution

Phiomia

Gomphotherium

Amebelodon

Platybelodon

Stegotetrabelodon

Anancus

Cuvieronius

Primelephas

South African Mammoth

Channel Islands Mammoth

Asian Straight Tusked Elephant

Columbian Mammoth

Pygmy Mammoth

Ice Age Down Under

Quinkana

Zygomaturus

Cave Devil

Wakaleo

Palorchestes

Procoptodon

Genyornis

Nimbacine

Miocene Safari

Bramatherium

Astrapotherium

Granastrapotherium

Aepycamelus

Giraffokeryx
Prolibytherium

Teleoceros

Miotapirus

Daeodon

Dinocrocuta

Gryposuchus

Pelorovis

Dinofelis

Machairodus

Lost Predators

European Jaguar

Arctotherium

Hesperocyon

Carpocyon

Amphicyon

Agriotherium

Giant Birds

Inkayacu

Titanis

Pelagornis

Llallawavis

Pachystruthio

Pleistocene Wetlands

Castoroides

Neochoerus

Hexaprotodon

Giant Flamingo

California Tapir

• Like 2

Zarawatto

Demon Hunter, who made the models of most my amphibians pack, has also a wide list of ancient proboscideans 🤔🤔 So, maybe in a future I can use some of them for a trunks pack 🦣🦣

Also, lost predators sound quite interesting... When I built Thawed Out Park, Khaydar's Hyaenodon and Andrewsarchus were some of my fav UCAs! However, I think that there are some "holes that can be filled further" 😉😉 Thanks for the ideas... I was planning to stop works after shark pack 🦈🦈

When talking about ungulates, Hawkkeye is the one who you want! He has a whole career developing both extinct & extant ungulates 🦌🦌 I wonder if he has some of them in mind... As far as I know, he has several projects on the way, but I don't want our ideas to clash at some point... Also, his works are just animal packs, while I focus also on foliage and scenery 🎄🎄

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 10:48 AM, Zarawatto said:

Hi again! I'm not working on the shark pack yet, but I have an idea! I started running some algorithms (a.k.a. IA art generators) in order to make plaques for description window... These are just preliminar, but results are quite both disturbing and curious! These are some of them:

Megalodon

Hide contents

fl3n63Xi6QJHfHS197S3--1--kpcw3.jpg.ec81db9b69ba5d457a72c0b85d6faae8.jpg

Ginsu Shark

Hide contents

AdpZKLrZqMC0ftf93SOW--2--hxcts.jpg.ab1a69fc2932f16b64577b3d0cff0907.jpg

Helicoprion

Hide contents

ov2dWRfiYDLSQcxwQDdT--3--ydye7.jpg.d4a0631c2a4e9b423d1585c3eff88ece.jpg

Edestus

Hide contents

YEZVGy202k8lUgeIEDfr--4--s0v4b.jpg.2ba9a43f34298cd246a07f67cae2e893.jpg

Onchopristis

Hide contents

vUlZZole6I3iwypASnOE--4--jb9ox.jpg.63ab950142ba068e73ef151ed51ac5bb.jpg

🦈🦈

Wow! Those are genuinely amazing looking, what inputs do you put in and which AI generator did you use? I'll use it once I finish my extinct animals of the Eastern US. 

• Like 1

Zarawatto
9 hours ago, Rhodie said:

Wow! Those are genuinely amazing looking, what inputs do you put in and which AI generator did you use? I'll use it once I finish my extinct animals of the Eastern US. 

DALL-E algorithm is not good enough yet for some details, as it generates rough results. So I use NightCafe instead, BUT it's necessary to do some things:

- First, obviously, using the technical name of the animal in the prompt throws several ambiguous results, so you have to be quite specific with the morphology you want (i.e., Using "Scissor tooth shark" instead of "Edestus") 🦈🦈

- Also, using a template pic and then gradually adding changes. What worked better for me is running a couple of times different prompts for "Megalodon" and "Ancient Shark" and then picking the pics that fits better with the final result you wanna achieve 🤖🤖

- Finally, I don't know why, but NightCafe algorithm will display the animal you want in a curiously generated 3D Studio-like interface unless you state that you want your animal into a specific context. For the sharks, It was necessary to add "swimming", "underwater", "depths", and/or "reef" for better results 🏖🏖

• Like 2

Zarawatto

I officially started works on shark pack yesterday 🦈🦈 Stay tuned for further results!

After this one, I'm starting the reskin pterosaurs pack, but with some changes... I want to make them a whole floof pack, composed by pterosaurs, feathered dinosaurs and extinct ancient birbs... These are the animals I have in mind for this: 🪶🪶

- Quetzalcoatlus

- Nyctosaurus

- Tupandactylus

- Pterodaustro

- Dromaeosaurus

- Yutyrannus

- Gigantoraptor

- Yi qi

- Titanis

- Llallawavis

- Brontornis

- Argentavis

4 of each group is not bad at all, but if you have some ideas in order to reach 5 of each, you can still suggest them!

Nice day 😸😸

• Like 1
  • Love 3

LapisLazuli77

QUETZALCOATLUS WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hmm some personal preferences for each...

- Dsungaripterus

- Tropeognathus(compatible with Tupandactylus)

- The giant Prince Creek troodontid(maybe under the name of Troodon? Seriously, how has it not been named yet ever since Troodon became dubious? This is totally not to fulfill my want for more Tundra animals no siree)

- Ornithomimus("compatible" with T. rex and Borsato's Torosaurus)

- Confuciusornis

- Cuban Giant Owl

• Like 1

Zarawatto
1 hour ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

QUETZALCOATLUS WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hmm some personal preferences for each...

- Dsungaripterus

- Tropeognathus(compatible with Tupandactylus)

- The giant Prince Creek troodontid(maybe under the name of Troodon? Seriously, how has it not been named yet ever since Troodon became dubious? This is totally not to fulfill my want for more Tundra animals no siree)

- Ornithomimus("compatible" with T. rex and Borsato's Torosaurus)

- Confuciusornis

- Cuban Giant Owl

I'm aware there is this Dsungaripterus model at ZT2Lib

Spoiler

Screenshot_20221117-195157_Chrome.jpg.f4b532234609334db2eb31ec47a10c9a.jpg

But I'm not sure to like it at all... You'll se, I had in mind to be not so repetitive with pterosaurs and focus on a feature of each like their crest (Tupandactylus), beak (Pterodaustro) or "antlers" (Nycyosaurus)... I'll see if It can be developed in a new way with the reskins I'm planning 🤔🤔

Also, I considered Confuciusornis from the very beginning, but I'm not sure at all...

2 hours ago, Luz21 said:

I have some other ideas to reach 5 of each for the next week a whole floof pack

composed by ancient crocodiles elephants and marsupials these are the animals I have in mind for this

- Platybelodon

- Phiomia

- Stegotetrabelodon

- Amebelodon

- Columbian Mammoth

- Saurosuchus

- Kaprosuchus

- Effigia

- Ornithosuchus

- Lotosaurus

- Procoptodon

- Zygomaturus

- Cave Devil

- Palorchestes

- Wakaleo

I'm not sure to understand what your ideas are... Would you explain a bit more, pls? 🙀🙀

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

I officially started works on shark pack yesterday 🦈🦈 Stay tuned for further results!

After this one, I'm starting the reskin pterosaurs pack, but with some changes... I want to make them a whole floof pack, composed by pterosaurs, feathered dinosaurs and extinct ancient birbs... These are the animals I have in mind for this: 🪶🪶

- Quetzalcoatlus

- Nyctosaurus

- Tupandactylus

- Pterodaustro

- Dromaeosaurus

- Yutyrannus

- Gigantoraptor

- Yi qi

- Titanis

- Llallawavis

- Brontornis

- Argentavis

4 of each group is not bad at all, but if you have some ideas in order to reach 5 of each, you can still suggest them!

Nice day 😸😸

Looking forward, especially for pterosaurs. I tried to make some of them, but they use giraffe animaitons in addition to custom-made (especially walk animation), and when I play giraffe animation, their wings point below the ground, and I don´t know how to fix that.

I´ve made brontornis and llalawis (and phorusrhacos), but I am not sure about compatibility, for now it is brontornis and llalawis with (Borsato´s or Khaydar´s) kelenken and llalawis with Borsato´s doedicurus, if you want to make your own version (and if you don´t but have some better ideas about compatibility, let me know).

• Like 1

Zarawatto
7 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Looking forward, especially for pterosaurs. I tried to make some of them, but they use giraffe animaitons in addition to custom-made (especially walk animation), and when I play giraffe animation, their wings point below the ground, and I don´t know how to fix that.

I´ve made brontornis and llalawis (and phorusrhacos), but I am not sure about compatibility, for now it is brontornis and llalawis with (Borsato´s or Khaydar´s) kelenken and llalawis with Borsato´s doedicurus, if you want to make your own version (and if you don´t but have some better ideas about compatibility, let me know).

Animation issues is one of the main reasons for me to configure them myself 😹😹 And about terror birbs, I initially thought to make Brontornis compatible with Borsato's Thylacosmilus and Llallawavis with Doedicurus sounds good, but it would be also accutate to make them share exhibit with your Glyptodon or any other of the "old armadilloes" from your packs 🤔🤔

But, honestly, if you've already created them, I have no trouble about changing them for another animals as mine are just an idea and aren't developed yet... That gives users a wide number of animals to choose instead of picking one or another version... This also avoid any possibility of anyone discussing which one would be better... That's not what I would like to see in community with our works 🙀🙀 No one is better, ours are just different modding ways ♡♡

• Like 1