• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

I don't have vista but have you tried right clicking on the file and looking to see if Rename comes up in the menu. or click on the file once to higlight it and then go to the top menu and click file and look in the selections to see if Rename is located there? That is about all I can suggest for you to try at the moment.

Also Kim I was reading here about your troubles with downloading the elephant - sometimes a firewall can hinder downloading especially with large files. if you have a dialup connection the large files are hard to get but you should have no problems with a cable/broadband connection. I have also found that hotmail yahoo and gmail all have a 10mb limit for attachment file sizes and while we see the size as less it sometimes increases in filesize because of info added to the attachement when it's done through email, also hotmail has a bad habit of seeing some zip files as containing a virus even though our own virus scan programs say it's clean. if I have a problem like this with hotmail yahoo usually works best for me.

Hi Yellowrose,

I'm still new to Windows Vista, so I don't know if I have a Firewall set up or not although I do have a Windows Firewall on my computer in my Control Panel section. I should go and see if it's on or not. I use Cox Webmail. My Homepage is now Yahoo, it was Google, but I didn't like it. I downloaded what I wanted except for the North American Elephant and the Diplodocus which although it says it's also a huge file, I did manage to download when I had XP. It wouldn't come up for me here on Vista at all, just like the North American Elephant, So I'm guessing it won't work either. I do have Norton Protection Center and am wondering if I try to shut off my Fraud moitoring and Firewall, if I can find out if it's even on or not, whether I can download the North African Elephant and Diplodocus from here as they both seem to be big files or whether it makes no difference or not. Does anyone else who has Vista have problems with those two downloads? Never mind. I just got BOTH!! I just kept downloading the North African Elephant two times and it worked. The Diplodocus worked after one try. I had to hit the "Click Here if your Download Does not start automatically" link, but it worked!! Yes!! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: :smile:

Kim

• 1 month later...

What happened to the MM Freeform Unlock? Will the Research Hack work for the same thing just as well?

Kim

Man!! I'm batting 100% today!! NOT!!! I found the answer to my first question. It's on another site.

Kim

ZooGrammy

Kim, you need to calm down. We never had the MMFreeform unlock here. Everyone has gotten it at some other site.