Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • DragonEmperor500
    • Goosifer
    • Truly_happy

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

Guest JohnZTMaster

What happened to the Zooty Zoo Tycoon downloads? Jungle Junk and stuff. I cannot find those anywhere! =( I remember they were up here for a while.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Guest JohnZTMaster

Also, where is the Green Peafowl. Micandra used it in her Bird zoos topic, but I cannot find it anywhere. I asked them about it on ZA, Yellowrose said that there was no Green peafowl available there.

I don't know offhand where that is but have you tried the ABC site. I have not been there for a while. If you do find out could you post here for the rest of us.

Okay, I know I'm being bratty here, but I keep trying Ghirin's North African Elephant from the Zoo Admin Site, or maybe it was the ZTCDD, anyways, It wouldn't download automatically, so I clicked on the link that says "if your download doesn't start in a few seconds click here and it was underlined, so I did, and the Winzip thing came up, so I managed to Save it to Winzip, but then when I tried to Open it, it said that it wasn't a valid archive or file or however it goes. I've tried redownloading it several times, as I've had this problem before and when I'd redownload it, it'd work, but this time it's not. So, is the problem still on my end and 2. Could someone who has it, please send it to me to see if it works then or does everybody think it still won't work then either? Thank you.

Kim

Genkicoll,

I have also tried here. Sorry I didn't mention that. And I posted that I couldn't download it and wondered if Ghirin had taken all her downloads down somehow as she hasn't been around lately, and was told she pops in occassionally, but that the download problem was on my end that the file may be too big for my computer or something like that. The link at ZTCDD or ZA took me here too, so I tried here several times.

Kim

genkicoll

Wow (just noticed the size!) 8.8 MB :o

It downloaded for me just fine, but I have a stable connection here. If your connection is not great, it will corrupt the file by not downloading all of it, even though it SAYS it's downloaded successfully. One of the problems of http downloading >_<

Genki,

Menolly just tried to send it to me. It told her everything was there, but it wouldn't go through Hotmail, so she tried to send it through Gmail and it didn't go either. I guess I give up. It's just too big a file and my computer won't accept it for whatever reason. Thanks for trying ladies.

Kim