Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • HeatherL
    • bxdczoo
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

ZooGrammy

I'm sorry but I don't have either of those animals. Who made them?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

ZooGrammy,

Well, I'm not even sure anybody made a Peccary and with the ZTCDD being down, I can't go and check. The Three-toed Sloth is in the same pack as the Salmon-Crested Cockatoo, if I remember correctly. RSN's Complete Collection 2, I think it was called.

Kim

How about a Klipspringer and a Gannetwhale? Actually, I bet if I'd have gotten these downloads when I first joined ZA, I wouldn't be in this mess(asking for these downloads now).

Kim

• 3 weeks later...
marble_collecter

hello,

I have a couple questions. This first one may seem a bit long winded. :sorry: I found a hack that will seperate (some) user friendly items from the regular menu, but is there one available anywhere that does not have to have ALL the items dowloaded to use it?

Also, Jane, are you planning to add any more pieces to your Brown Themed Pack?

Brandi

As far as I know about the hack, no. It's a nice feature but if you don't want or have the items can be frustrating.

Guest Banham

Hi all, :browncow:

new to the forum but a huge fan of ZT1 so be gentle. Hoping I'm posting in the right place but can someone please help.

I recently obtained the Birmingham Zoo Mini Train Pack download from this forum. It's fantastic and really adds great effect to my current Zoo. Unfortunately I did make the mistake in thinking it was a working train and reconfigured half my zoo to accommodate it!

The problem I have now since finding out that it is only a feature is that I have track laid out in and around my exhibits and the tracks are acting like fences, stopping guests moving freely around the paths.

I noticed that there is a something within the pack that I believe allows guests to cross over the tracks but I have no idea how I need to place them. They look like little grey rails? Anyone have any ideas or screenshots they would care to share?

Any help appreciated. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Eragon845 brought up a good point about Flying Birds in the Dinosaurs in Bloom Topic in the Zoo Tycoon Screenshots Thread and I have some of Ghirin's Birds in my Downloads and was wondering if an exhibit really keeps them in or not or whether I should just delete them? Does anyone else here have Birds in their zoo and what has been their experience?

Kim

I played with Ghirins vulgars allready a lot for they are great in mixed savannah exhibits and yes the exhibit really keeps them in

They fly over the exhibit and land in them but they do not go out of range of the exhibit

vulgars - Pukkanese for Vultures?

While the birds appear to be flying, it's an optical dillusion. The fences will keep them in.