• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MaastrichianFan
    • ruben

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

Let me know if someone has fixed their download system as last time I tried it did not work.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Jane,

Have tried to download from their site and found it difficult because of their file types which I can't remember anymore. I tried to get the Black-headed Duck and White Duck from there.

Kim

ZooGrammy

ZA had a black and white duck in the Tapir and friends pack. If you want that one Kim, I'll send it to you in a PM.

ZooGrammy,

Someone already did. Might have been Ghirin. I don't remember anymore. I have both, thank you.

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

1.Does anybody know what the Candyland Buildings Pack is or does?

2. What is the Kid's Korall? It says a place for guests to have fun and something to take home yet looks like the Kindergarten Building.

3. What is the Spa SavannahJan and the Zootek Savvy Sauna?

Kim

Did we ever have an Art Gallery where Guests could buy paintings of the animals in your zoo or made by the animals in the zoo? Or am I dreaming? I've looked here, at the ZTCDD,ZKL, ZTUF and ZTG and I didn't find anything.

Kim

gem_del_mar

Kim, your right in your thinking, their is such a building, I have/had it a long time ago. Just can't think of the name it went by, maybe ZooGrammy will know, she's great at this sort of thing.

I think I have the building you want The point is I do not know wich dll goes with it.

Jane,

I'm not sure if you are asking me if that's it or are telling me that it is it. I just tried a search for it and it came back with nothing. Maybe I'll just try art gallery instead.

Kim

I found it. It is called Endangered Species Art Gallery and is at the ZTCDD from ZA. It's strangely enough in the Buildings section under the Rides.

Kim