Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MrTroodon
    • (Admin)Cricket

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

Ghirin

Yes, any animal based on myth or legend is considered to be a cryptid regardless of the type of animal used.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Is the Conference Center water placeable? It looked like it from the screenshot, but didn't say so in the description. Usually, others have said whether they are or not.

Kim

Menolly,

Just so you know, I have the Monkey Businesss Pack already. Downloaded it tonight along with some other stuff.

Kim

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody have the Beta version of the Binocular Stand from ZA before they started moving sites? I got it from their once butr I don't think I have it anymore. If someone has it, could they please e-mail or pm it to me? thanks.

Kim

• 3 weeks later...

What animals are in the Around the World Pack - Africa? Do we have it here so I can go look it up?

Kim

That sounds like a ZooTycoon Centre file and most of these ZT1 things are unavailble at the moment.

Fern,

It is. I was on the Official Zoo Tycoon 2 Website in the Forum section, and someone there had a post with some download sites. I wen to the site, but they don't have descriptions with anything and some of the items don't even have screenshots with them so you can't see what it looks like. Does anybody think I should just take the chance and download the pack?

Kim

Their download system doesn't work. Some of their ZT2 stuff is available at the Download Directory but I haven't got around to doing anything with their ZT1 files yet.

Fern,

Zoo Tycoon Center has ZT 1 downloads which is where I got some animals. I hope they work.

Kim