• Firehawke
    • TRIFORCE89
    • MaastrichianFan
    • (Designer)toodlepops
    • And 1
    • MrTroodon

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

If it is an update then that usually means there was something wrong with the original.

ZooGrammy is right about hacks. they are made to overwrite ingame files. They can and do cause problems if you try using too many at once.

There is something wrong with it anyway for I don't use any hacks so I tested it but they will not go in the water at all

Swimming is out of the question on dry land! So sorry Kim but the hack doesn't work, and I removed it to the tsashcan.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Pukkie,

Okay, thank you. I figured as much as I also got red error messages in the game that said they didn't swim too. I wonder how many other people have tried and deleted that hack? I wonder if ZA will get rid of it then?

Kim

I was wandering if our designers like Ghirin or Jordan perhaps could work there magic and make it happen!

Wouldn't it be cool if they could actually swim?

And that the mexican wolf would be included so all wolves in the game could swim?

Pukkie,

Yeah, that does sound cool. The only deal is:1. I'm not a designer, so I don't know what the criteria is for making animals or animations(I think that's what you'd call swimming, anyways) and 2. Not sure how complicated it really is. Sometimes they refuse an animal or object because they can't make it work.

Kim

Some things are really, really, really easy. In fact I was overdoing some things. Now that I have figured out one design basic, well, be on the lookout.

Other things are just a royal pain. Usually these involve changing or making many animations. It just involves a lot of time.

Hey guys, I have the Easter '06 pack from here and the screenshot shows a path, but there's no path in the download. I downloaded everything. Could someone please tell me what the path is called and where I can get it?

Thank you.

Kim

ZooGrammy

Kim we have that path here. Look under Paths in the dls. I don't remember what the name was though.

IcePengwyn,

I went through all six pages and looked at every one and didn't recognize it. The screenshot doesn't give a name either. Never mind, I found it. It's in both Genki's Combined Paths (1 or 2, I forget which one) and A set of three paths called Deco Paths.

Kim

Does anybody have A Three-toed sloth and a Peccary in their downloads that they could send me, please?

Kim

If now one else does I will look but I am on dial up and animals take forever to upload to emails for me. So hopefully Zoogrammy can help.